Branded Sites Website Support Specialist
Ylopo, LLC is a rapidly growing marketing and technology company providing internet marketing services and proprietary lead generation and engagement software to successful real estate agents across the country. We are seeking an outgoing, tech savvy individual to join our growing team.
Why work for Ylopo?
At Ylopo we offer team members:
a commitment to personal development,
guidance and support at a high level through interfacing with our Executive Team to prioritize goals as a company,
excellent leadership and mentoring for our entry-level to senior staff, and recognition of outstanding efforts,
team building events, team lunches/ happy hours, and other company wide events
a supportive, caring environment dedicated to continuous learning and growth.
The Website Support Specialist is responsible for supporting clients with website (branded site) related requests and issues.
Team members well-suited to this role will have a track record of being client-focused and providing exceptional service, both internally and externally within an organization. Attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills are a must. This role requires excellent communication skills, both through email/tickets and over the phone.
Candidates do not have to have prior experience working at software or marketing companies, but should be willing to learn the intricacies of the Ylopo product and understand how to navigate client website requests. Most importantly, we’re looking for candidates who are quick-thinking, detail-oriented, patient, positive, and thoughtful.
- The primary responsibility of this role is to provide customer support, troubleshooting help to clients as they relate to clients’ branded website
- Connect with clients via email, phone, text, and Zoom (video)
- Respond (via phone/email/text) to all clients in a timely manner to provide a high level of customer support
- Develop great client relationships
- Speak confidently and professionally with clients
- Serve as subject matter expert for Ylopo branded websites
- Learn the ins and outs of Ylopo product
- Collaborate with onboarding, account management sales, billing, marketing, international, and technical teams on special projects/phone outreach campaigns as needed
- Manage branded sites team ticket queue (email tickets)
- Create technical tickets to web specialists to complete site build and edit requests
- Answer any questions clients have about the branded website (status, functionality, etc.)
- Perform outreach to clients
- Special projects may be assigned
- Previous experience in a support, training, or customer service role
- Professional manner
- Consistent work habits and strong work ethic
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, and work independently toward deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to work well in a small group setting
- Positive demeanor, trustworthy character
- Ability to take the initiative and see projects and tasks through to completion
- Ability to understand and convey detailed information about our services and systems
- Understanding of real estate and the real estate profession a plus, but not necessary
- Strong phone skills
- The processor should be 2.0ghz and above, Intel core 5/7 is highly required for main hardware and back-up
- Ram should be at least 8 gig with 100 gb Free disk space
- A Headset with the noise-canceling feature
- At least 10 Mbps & up wired connection for the main ISP
- strictly no USB Sticks allowed for backup ISP
Shift Schedule: 9AM - 6PM Pacific Standard
Rate: rate starts at Php 35,000
MAGIC WORD: YLOPER
Ylopo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, religion, color, disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), age, veteran status or other legally protected characteristics. We are committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion. To learn more about this commitment, visit: www.ylopo.com/ylopos-diversity-equity-and-inclusion-policy
Ylopo reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing. Position functions and qualifications may vary depending on business necessity.