Senior Product Designer
Ylopo, LLC is a rapidly growing marketing and technology company providing internet marketing services and proprietary lead generation and engagement software to successful real estate agents across the country. We are seeking an outgoing, tech savvy individual to join our growing team.
Why work for Ylopo?
At Ylopo we offer team members:
a commitment to personal development,
guidance and support at a high level through interfacing with our Executive Team to prioritize goals as a company,
excellent leadership and mentoring for our entry-level to senior staff, and recognition of outstanding efforts,
team building events, team lunches/ happy hours, and other company wide events
a supportive, caring environment dedicated to continuous learning and growth.
At Ylopo, we are revolutionizing the real estate industry with our innovative technology solutions. Our platform empowers real estate agents and brokers to succeed in a highly competitive and fast-paced industry. We are seeking a Product Designer to join our team and drive growth through design. As a Product Designer at Ylopo, you will have the opportunity to work with a talented and passionate team and be part of a fast-growing company.
- Supporting all of Ylopo’s Product suite including Ylopo’s flagship Home Search application, agent tools Mission Control and Stars platform, business analytics platform MaverickRE, and nurture email campaigns
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including product managers, engineers, and other designers, to ensure alignment on design goals and effective implementation.
- Design projects include but are not limited to redesigning emails, home search web pages and functionalities such as search box, equity calculator…etc, new and existing analytics reports, and consumer market trend/home reports
- Generate high fidelity prototypes for usability and utility testing to gather insights and validate product and design decisions. Use findings to iterate on designs and enhance the overall user experience.
- Manage and maintain consistent design component libraries across Ylopo products.
- 3-4+ years of web application design experience.
- Previous projects with overhauling UX/UI designs.
- Experience with user research, user journey maps, conducting usability tests.
- Strong portfolio showcasing a range of design projects and your design process, including information architecture thinking.
- Proficiency in design tools such as Figma, Sketch, or Adobe Creative Suite.
- Solid understanding of user-centered design principles and methodologies.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Familiarity with the real estate industry is a plus.
- Previous projects designed from ground 0.
- Mobile design experience.
This role is currently fully remote within the US. Compensation and full benefits include starting pay from $120-150k depending on experience; medical, dental, and vision benefits; paid holidays, vacation, and sick days; a 401(k)
Ylopo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, religion, color, disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), age, veteran status or other legally protected characteristics. We are committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion. To learn more about this commitment, visit: www.ylopo.com/ylopos-diversity-equity-and-inclusion-policy
Ylopo reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing. Position functions and qualifications may vary depending on business necessity.