Sales Data Coordinator
Ylopo, LLC is a rapidly growing marketing and technology company providing internet marketing services and proprietary lead generation and engagement software to successful real estate agents across the country. We are seeking an outgoing, tech savvy individual to join our growing team.
Why work for Ylopo?
At Ylopo we offer team members:
a commitment to personal development,
guidance and support at a high level through interfacing with our Executive Team to prioritize goals as a company,
excellent leadership and mentoring for our entry-level to senior staff, and recognition of outstanding efforts,
team building events, team lunches/ happy hours, and other company wide events
a supportive, caring environment dedicated to continuous learning and growth.
The Executive Assistant (EA) role provides administrative support to the Vice President of Sales. The EA will mainly assist with day-to-day operations and reporting duties.
This role requires someone with outstanding administrative and communication skills. This individual is expected to be a conceptual thinker with superb organizational and time management skills. This person must be reliable and should accurately follow instructions with the ability to multitask and acclimatize in a fast-paced environment.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Manage standing reports for sales operations
- Produce high-quality reports and presentations with accurate and insightful information
- Maintain and organize files, documents, and reports
- Assist with the preparation of meeting agendas, take minutes, and follow up on action items
- Schedule calendar events
- Conduct research and gather data as necessary to support special projects
- Collaborate with other departments and team members to gather information and create reports as needed
- Ensure the confidentiality and security of all sensitive information
- Proven executive or administrative assistance experience, preferably in a virtual setting
- Highly analytical, proactive, and is not afraid to voice out opinions and suggestions that will help optimize process and productivity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Salesforce a plus, but not required
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Good decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to accurately follow instructions
- Processor for both main and backup computer should be 2ghz and above, Intel core 5/7 is highly required
- Ram should be at least 8 gig with 100 gb Free disk space
- USB headset with noise canceling feature
- At least 10 mbps & up wired connection for main isp
- Back up internet is a must (strictly no USB Sticks allowed)
Shift Schedule: 9AM - 6PM Eastern Standard
Rate: Php 50,000
MAGIC WORD: YLOPER
Ylopo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, religion, color, disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), age, veteran status or other legally protected characteristics. We are committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion. To learn more about this commitment, visit: www.ylopo.com/ylopos-diversity-equity-and-inclusion-policy
Ylopo reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing. Position functions and qualifications may vary depending on business necessity.