Digital Marketing Specialist
Ylopo, LLC is a rapidly growing marketing and technology company providing internet marketing services and proprietary lead generation and engagement software to successful real estate agents across the country. We are seeking an outgoing, tech savvy individual to join our growing team.
Why work for Ylopo?
At Ylopo we offer team members:
a commitment to personal development,
guidance and support at a high level through interfacing with our Executive Team to prioritize goals as a company,
excellent leadership and mentoring for our entry-level to senior staff, and recognition of outstanding efforts,
team building events, team lunches/ happy hours, and other company wide events
a supportive, caring environment dedicated to continuous learning and growth.
We are seeking a well-organized, tech-savvy Digital Marketing Strategist to join our marketing team. In this role, you will be the liaison between our digital marketing department and our clients. The role entails rolling up your sleeves to understand client issues; problem-solve with team members with the ultimate goal of improving our client performance and overall ROI.
The ideal candidate has experience in a client service or account management background with the demonstrated ability to communicate, diagnose and problem solve with both clients & team members. This is a great opportunity for someone who has an account management background to transition into a career in digital marketing.
We will teach the right candidate from the ground up how to leverage sophisticated digital marketing platforms across search engine marketing, social media marketing, analytics and much more! We are looking to fill a full-time position, and the right candidate will have the opportunity to grow within the company.
At Ylopo we offer team members:
- a commitment to personal development,
- guidance and support at a high level through interfacing with our Executive Team to prioritize goals as a company,
- excellent leadership and mentoring for our entry-level to senior staff, and recognition of outstanding efforts,
- team building events, team lunches/ happy hours, and work from home Fridays (once we return to the office),
- a supportive, caring environment dedicated to continuous learning and growth.
The ideal candidate has:
- Previous marketing agency experience (either as owner or team member)
- Current agency owners welcomed and may keep their agency while working this position
- A strong desire to do great work
- A can-do attitude and is a self starter
- At least 2 years of Facebook and/or Google Marketing experience
- At least 2 years of experience writing, crafting, and launching ads on Facebook and/or Google
- At least 2 years of experience with email automation software
- At least 2 years experience with landing page design software
- Excellent and effective written, verbal, and virtual communication skills
- Can work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Works accurately and has high attention to detail
- Mid to Advanced knowledge of Facebook Business Manager experience
- Quick learner who retains information easily
- Ability to problem-solve and analyze results and make suggestions to the client based on their individual results
- Committed to ongoing education and training to stay on top of the Facebook platform, rules, regulations, strategies and updates for proper ad execution, implementation & client success
- A proactive team player
- Assist the Sr. Digital Marketing Strategist in crafting and launching Facebook or Google ads
- Setup marketing campaigns for Ylopo with direction from Sr. Strategist
- Adjust Facebook or Google campaigns budgets and end dates
- Complete repetitive tasks each day/week as instructed by Sr. Strategist
- Update remarketing audiences
- Regularly appeal rejected Facebook ads to keep our account in good standing
- Set up, test, and schedule email campaigns using Pardot
- Work with other teams to keep projects moving forward
- Keep up on Slack, email, and Monday.com notifications in a timely manner
- Communicate with Sr. Digital Marketing Strategist Mon. - Fri. via Slack and Zoom
- Manage personal schedule efficiently demonstrating ability to prioritize and focus
- Expected attendance to daily 15-minute huddle meetings (Zoom)
- Expected attendance to weekly recurring team meetings (Zoom)
Ylopo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, religion, color, disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), age, veteran status or other legally protected characteristics. We are committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion. To learn more about this commitment, visit: www.ylopo.com/ylopos-diversity-equity-and-inclusion-policy
Ylopo reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing. Position functions and qualifications may vary depending on business necessity.