Appointment Setter - B2B Marketing
Ylopo, LLC is a rapidly growing marketing and technology company providing internet marketing services and proprietary lead generation and engagement software to successful real estate agents across the country. We are seeking an outgoing, tech savvy individual to join our growing team.
Why work for Ylopo?
At Ylopo we offer team members:
a commitment to personal development,
guidance and support at a high level through interfacing with our Executive Team to prioritize goals as a company,
excellent leadership and mentoring for our entry-level to senior staff, and recognition of outstanding efforts,
team building events, team lunches/ happy hours, and other company wide events
a supportive, caring environment dedicated to continuous learning and growth.
The Appointment Setter role is directly responsible for converting leads into appointments (demos) on the Ylopo sales team’s calendar through outbound calls and texts. He/She will report directly to the Head of B2B Growth and be responsible for the day-to-day lead follow-up.
The Appointment Setter is expected to be professional and concise in their communication with leads. He/She is also expected to understand when to set a demo rather than continue to answer advanced questions leads are asking about Ylopo. Lastly, Setters are expected to follow the established policies and business rules set by Ylopo.
The Appointment Setter is expected to be equipped with proper knowledge and skills that will allow him/her to complete their daily tasks efficiently. He/She should be fluent in written and spoken English and be able to easily converse in natural language with our leads.
- Total Active Conversations - 100 per week
- Average First Response Time - 5 minutes or less
- Calling within 30-minutes - 100 per week
- Lead Call Percentage - 100%
- Call Connects - 50 per week
- Connection Rate - 50%
- Demos Booked - 30 per week
- Book Rate - 30%
- Demos Attended - 18 per week
- Attendance Rate - 60%
- POs Signed - 3 per week
- Demo Close Rate - 15%
- At least 2-5 years of proven track record of successfully executing call center activities such as outbound phone calls and text messages to the United States or Canadian markets
- Exceptional ability to handle objections and book appointments over the phone or via text
- Strong desire to win and achieve bonuses based on performance
- Detailed reporting of activities through daily CRM updating. Inaccurate reporting of activities such as calls, texts, and emails is unacceptable for this role
- 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Los Angeles time work hours
- Thursday to Monday work days (this is a weekend coverage position)
- Attend daily huddles with the Head of B2B Growth Monday through Friday on time and prepared to accurately report activities
- The processor should be 2.0ghz and above, Intel core 5/7 is highly required for both main and back-up hardware
- Ram should be at least 8 GB with 100 gb Free disk space
- A headset with the noise-canceling feature
- 10 Mbps & up wired connection for the main internet service
- strictly no USB Sticks allowed for backup internet connection
Shift Schedule: 9AM - 6PM Pacific Standard
Rate: Php 50,000
MAGIC WORD: YLOPER
Ylopo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, religion, color, disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), age, veteran status or other legally protected characteristics. We are committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion. To learn more about this commitment, visit: www.ylopo.com/ylopos-diversity-equity-and-inclusion-policy
Ylopo reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing. Position functions and qualifications may vary depending on business necessity.