Ylopo, LLC is a rapidly growing marketing and technology company providing internet marketing services and proprietary lead generation and engagement software to successful real estate agents across the country. We are seeking an outgoing, tech savvy individual to join our growing team.
Why work for Ylopo?
At Ylopo we offer team members:
a commitment to personal development,
guidance and support at a high level through interfacing with our Executive Team to prioritize goals as a company,
excellent leadership and mentoring for our entry-level to senior staff, and recognition of outstanding efforts,
team building events, team lunches/ happy hours, and other company wide events
a supportive, caring environment dedicated to continuous learning and growth.
Expansion Team - Marketing Consultant
Ylopo, LLC is a rapidly growing real estate technology company that offers advanced digital marketing solutions to real estate agents and brokers. We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Expansion Team, Marketing Consultant with a focus on expansion to join our team and help us expand our market share and increase revenue.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Marketing, Product, Implementations,and Client Success,Realtor In Residence, to ensure alignment and support for marketing initiatives.
- Schedule 90 day recurring regular client meetings to understand their business objectives, marketing goals, and KPIs.
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and best practices, and bring new ideas and innovations to the team and clients.
- Provide regular reporting and communication on campaign performance to clients and internal stakeholders.
- Actively participate in Marketing meetings, provide feedback and identify opportunities for use in consulting improvements.
- Manage and optimize large-scale digital marketing campaigns, including search, social, display, and video advertising.
- Create recorded content, voiceovers, and instructional videos, to provide to clients that help identify opportunities, and build ongoing relationships.
- Conduct regular analysis of campaign performance, using data-driven insights to make strategic optimizations and improve ROI.
- Managed KPIs:
- avg Demos/Day
- % to quota
- % Win rate
- Weekly campaign execution to subsets of aligned clients
- Ongoing CSM partnerships to improve performance, and identify opportunities
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing, with a focus on client expansion, cross selling, and revenue growth.
- Highly analytical, with the ability to analyze data and extract insights to make data-driven decisions.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint, or relative Google Workspace products.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and clients.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Familiarity with PPC management and analytics tools, such as Google Ads Editor, Google Analytics, and SEMrush.
- Experience with marketing automation platforms, such as HubSpot or Marketo.
- 3+ years of experience in sales or consulting.
- Experience with public speaking, virtual or live presentations/ webinars.
- Experience in the real estate industry or a related field.
- Basic understanding of HTML and website design.
- Experience with CRM platforms, such as Salesforce.
- Advanced knowledge of SEO best practices and techniques.
- Google Ads certification.
At Ylopo, we offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, and a dynamic work environment that values collaboration and innovation. If you are passionate about digital marketing and interested in working for a company that is shaping the future of real estate technology, we encourage you to apply.
Ylopo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, religion, color, disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), age, veteran status or other legally protected characteristics. We are committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion. To learn more about this commitment, visit: www.ylopo.com/ylopos-diversity-equity-and-inclusion-policy
Ylopo reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing. Position functions and qualifications may vary depending on business necessity.