Account Executive (Outbound)
Ylopo, LLC is a rapidly growing marketing and technology company providing internet marketing services and proprietary lead generation and engagement software to successful real estate agents across the country. We are seeking an outgoing, tech savvy individual to join our growing team.
Why work for Ylopo?
At Ylopo we offer team members:
a commitment to personal development,
guidance and support at a high level through interfacing with our Executive Team to prioritize goals as a company,
excellent leadership and mentoring for our entry-level to senior staff, and recognition of outstanding efforts,
team building events, team lunches/ happy hours, and other company wide events
a supportive, caring environment dedicated to continuous learning and growth.
Ylopo Sales Representative Job Description
Ylopo is looking for our next superstar sales representative. We have more inbound leads than we can handle with our current small sales team and we’re looking to find a new team member who can confidently and diligently turn qualified inbound opportunities into happy customers.
You'll love this role if... you are a natural born seller who yearns to be in a true team atmosphere where a driven individual can grow to unlimited heights in one of the largest and fastest growing industries in the world.
Who We Are:
Founded by two real estate technology veterans, Ylopo has developed a next generation Complete Digital Marketing and Technology Platform that generates and nurtures high quality home-buyers and sellers for its client base of real estate agents, teams, and brokerages.
There are almost 2 million real estate professionals in the U.S. who are prime prospects for our suite of superior products including a proprietary technology that sits on top of Facebook unleashing the most targeted and cost effective lead generation opportunity the real estate industry has ever seen.
Ylopo is now entering a very exciting and high-growth stage and we’re looking to add more great people to our driven, fun, and close-knit staff. Ylopo is an ideal place to work for anyone who wants to be in a growing industry, winning atmosphere, with the ability to be autonomous and develop professionally.
Sales Representative Key Responsibilities:
- Follow-up on and convert inbound leads into happy customers.
- Earn client’s trust by understanding their needs and thoughtfully answering their questions.
- Demonstrate how our technology platform works and how it can help the client’s business grow.
- Implement and follow structured sales and account management processes including tracking key data in our CRM platform.
- Achieve performance metrics and goals set by management.
Required Qualifications for Sales Representative:
- At least 1 - 3 years of work experience in either B2B software sales or the real estate industry
- Fluency in using online CRM platforms
- Track record of high achievement - tell us what you've done that makes you a winner!
- Integrity, energy, and genuine desire to understand and solve customer problems
- Ability to think on your feet
- Comfortable with selling over the phone
- Confident, competitive, high level work ethic, sense of urgency, and a closer mentality
- Ability to prioritize and handle time effectively
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Four-year college degree is preferred but not required
What we offer:
- $50,000+ guaranteed base salary with the potential to earn over $100,000k+ per year with a target based sales commission plan.
- Benefits package includes health coverage, paid vacation/sick days, and retirement savings plan
Ylopo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, religion, color, disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), age, veteran status or other legally protected characteristics. We are committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion. To learn more about this commitment, visit: www.ylopo.com/ylopos-diversity-equity-and-inclusion-policy
Ylopo reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing. Position functions and qualifications may vary depending on business necessity.