Lead Customer Enablement Manager
Are you an expert at creating Training and Enablement programs from the ground up? Do you have start up experience and been part of rapid scaling with a company? MoveHQ may have the ideal role for you, we are hiring a Lead Customer Enablement Manager. This role could be a good fit for you if you have experience in building, coordinating and delivering scalable training programs to customers. You will be responsible for selecting and implementing an LMS, then building out and maintaining our customer education program for the MoveHQ software. You will get to work deeply cross functionally in this role to scale the Enablement program. You will also get to work with a small but mighty world class Customer Experience Team led by the VP of Customer Experience, who is one of the Top 100 Customer Strategists in the world; he believes in a true partnership, wants to hear new ideas, empowers you to make decisions, and believes in a culture of transparency. This role reports to our Director of Customer Success who has deep experience scaling high performing Success teams, she believes in building diverse teams that scale rapidly. This is a standalone role so you will truly own and scale the Enablement function for the MoveHQ team. Move HQ offers a great work/life balance and believes in giving you true autonomy to perform in your role.
As one of the fastest-growing tech companies and the leader in revolutionizing how Americans move from one home to another, the Updater team gets pretty busy. We are making technology so good that you won't move without it and out of the 12 million Americans who moved last year, 25% of them interacted with our technology; so we are busy!
About the Role
- LMS administration and management
- Design and develop scalable training to ensure diverse customer personas adopt and are equipped to leverage MoveHQ software
- Develop, script and maintain interactive lessons and build curriculum across all learning channels (digital, instructor led etc.)
- Define and implement metrics to measure the effectiveness of all training programs and impact on customer adoption
- Working closely with product teams related to new features updates
- Work closely with Product Marketing to leverage persona messaging and training
- Create a framework for capturing feedback at scale: aggregate, synthesize and communicate needs for a successful launch and ongoing feedback back to our Product and Marketing partners
- Empathy: you strive to see the world from your clients’ point of view in order to anticipate their needs
- Humility: you have an opinion, but aren't afraid to be proven wrong, and are open to alternate way of doing things
- Strong communication: you're comfortable talking and presenting with various stakeholders including VPs, C-level execs, and on-site teams in the property management space
- Comfortable with Ambiguity: you can effectively cope with uncertainty and make decisions on the basis of the information you have, even if that isn’t the whole picture
- 5+ years' experience in Customer Enablement, going 0-1 in a company with at least $50 million in revenue
- Experience selecting and implementing a customer facing LMS system
- Experience scripting and building training content
- Demonstrated knowledge of instruction design, learning and e-learning principles, and methodologies
- Experience with data analysis and reporting
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and resourceful
- Strong project management or organizational skills
- Exceptional presentation, written, and oral communication skills
- Due to the nature of the work MoveHQ does, all employees must hold US Citizenship.
Bonus Points For
- Saas experience
Updater makes moving easier for the 12 million households that relocate every year in the US. With Updater, users seamlessly forward mail, transfer utilities, connect TV and internet, and much more. Thousands of the most prominent real estate companies in the US (from real estate brokerages to multifamily and relocation companies) rely on Updater’s real estate products to save clients hours with a branded and personalized Updater moving experience.
Headquartered in New York City, Updater has raised over $450 million from leading investors, including SoftBank Capital, Vista Credit Partners, IA Ventures, Commerce Ventures, Second Century Ventures (the strategic investment arm of the National Association of Realtors®), and more. Updater has ranked on Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC in 2016, 2018, & 2021. For more information, please visit www.updater.com.
Updater is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, actual or presumed belonging to an ethnic group, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.