Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, February 10, 2023
Super is seeking a Salesforce administrator to help us improve the design, usability, and overall effectiveness and efficiency of Salesforce. At Super, Salesforce is an integral part of our service delivery and overall operational capabilities. We think of Salesforce as part of the product, and treat it very much like any other part of the product, with a similar level of visibility and importance.
In this role, you will work closely with and report to our lead product manager for customer ops systems, as part of the Product Management Team. This role is located in our Belgrade, Serbia office.
You will be responsible for:
- Serving as system admin for our entire Salesforce.com environment (Service & Sales Cloud)
- Setting up and managing integrations between SFDC and other key systems so that everything works together seamlessly
- Influence the business to align our Salesforce org with recommended best practices
- Scaling and improving Super’s CRM to set us up for growth
- Developing deep knowledge of Super’s business, processes, and technologies to proactively seek out inefficiencies and work cross-functionally to recommend action
- Working with stakeholders to understand their needs, scope problems, and build solutions
- Handling all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows, management of custom objects, etc.
- Participate in the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests
You will bring:
- Previous experience as Salesforce Administrator
- Strong problem solving skills
- A customer-centric approach in all things
- Strong communication skills - ability to work with stakeholders across multiple teams
Super is on a mission to make caring for your home completely carefree. We are a subscription home care company delivering quick and effective home repair and maintenance at a predictable cost, using technology to take the hassle out of homeownership. Sitting squarely within the insuretech, prop-tech, and subscription industries, Super’s poised to grow more than 2X/year in the coming several years.
Our culture is collaborative, dynamic, and data-driven. If you want to work with a stellar and seasoned leadership team with a winning track record, and at the forefront of the multi-billion dollar home service industry, this just might be the team for you.
Super closed an oversubscribed $51M Series C funding round in early 2021, led by Wells Fargo, with participation by Asahi Kasei, AAA - Auto Club Group, Gaingels, Second Century Ventures, the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®' strategic technology investment fund. Existing investors Aquiline Technology Growth, Liberty Mutual Strategic Ventures, Moderne Ventures and the HSB Fund of Munich Re Ventures also participated.
The company is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and by late 2021 will be available in 14 regions across 8 states.
FAIRNESS AND DIVERSITY
At Super, we value diversity and know that diverse workplaces lead to a culture of innovation and more powerful business outcomes. Therefore, we always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)hellosuper.com. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.
See more open positions at Super
Something looks off?