Contractor Success Manager
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Posted on Tuesday, January 31, 2023
Home warranty is a multi-billion dollar industry but has been the most complained about category on Angie’s List for more than a decade. Super is a Silicon Valley technology company reinventing not only this industry, but ultimately the entire home ownership experience. You will be responsible for recruiting, developing, and managing the most reliable of network service providers for residential plumbing, appliances, electrical and HVAC repairs. You will help Super provide its subscribers with the fastest, friendliest and most reliable home service solution. You will actively recruit qualified service providers, train and develop them to succeed, and advise them on their performance. You will take the lead role in rate negotiation, job cost management, and ensuring adequate coverage within their geographic territory to meet quality service level standards. Furthermore, as a repair management subject matter expert, you will work collaboratively with product management to enhance the Super product offering.
- Identify, recruit, qualify, and train new service providers
- Negotiate and establish competitive repair rates to meet underwriting targets and financial KPIs
- Manage and retain existing relationships with service providers to ensure superior quality, customer service and cost standards
- Lead and encourage contractors to adopt state-of-the art advancements and techniques to enhance productivity and the customer experience
- Analyze job repair cost data and implement cost reduction strategies
- Deliver training presentations to service providers and technician base, helping them understand the Super vision
- Forecast warranty claims based on historic data and projected revenue growth, staffing accordingly
- Establish average-cost-per-claim goals and call commitment levels with contractor base
- Plan and implement a formal operational cost-of-goods-sold plan for your territory
- Conduct and lead regular contractor performance review meetings
- Assist in managing escalated issues and take the necessary corrective action with service providers to prevent recurrence
- Willing to meet with third-party service providers in-person as needed.
What we offer:
- We’ll pay you a competitive salary and benefits, provide stock options, and give you tools to help you achieve your objectives. But the true perks for you might be:
- The opportunity to join a fast growing Silicon Valley technology company
- Mentorship from proven executives
- A unique professional opportunity different than any other in the home service sector
Our Core Values:
- Great People: Life is short, and we all work hard. So we choose to spend our work time with great people who share our values.
- Integrity First: We always do the right thing for our customers, service providers, partners, and employees.
- Connect + Communicate: We proactively communicate with care & empathy to all stakeholders: employees, customers, partners, & servicers.
- Everyone Is An Owner: Everyone is responsible for the success of the business, solving problems directly and efficiently.
- Catalyst For Change: We constantly and optimistically pursue opportunities for innovation and growth. As a result, we will inspire the entire industry to evolve.
- At Super, we want you to be well and thrive. Our benefits package includes:
- Healthcare and Dental coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Option Program for all employees
- Wellness perks
- Paid maternity leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
- 3-5 years professional experience, ideally in the home service sector
- Deep knowledge of the home service repair industry
- Driven self-starter with hunger to make an impact
- Able to thrive in a startup environment: moves quickly, thinks strategically, and excels at tactical execution
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Analytical problem solving capabilities
- Empathetic with a strong desire to deliver high quality service
- Demonstrated ability to deal with change and be a team player
- Bachelor's degree highly preferred
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Traveling required on the job
Super is on a mission to make caring for your home completely carefree. We are a subscription home care company delivering quick and effective home repair and maintenance at a predictable cost, using technology to take the hassle out of homeownership. Sitting squarely within the insuretech, prop-tech, and subscription industries, Super’s poised to grow more than 2X/year in the coming several years.
Our culture is collaborative, dynamic, and data-driven. If you want to work with a stellar and seasoned leadership team with a winning track record, and at the forefront of the multi-billion dollar home service industry, this just might be the team for you.
Super closed an oversubscribed $51M Series C funding round in early 2021, led by Wells Fargo, with participation by Asahi Kasei, AAA - Auto Club Group, Gaingels, Second Century Ventures, the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®' strategic technology investment fund. Existing investors Aquiline Technology Growth, Liberty Mutual Strategic Ventures, Moderne Ventures and the HSB Fund of Munich Re Ventures also participated.
The company is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and by late 2021 will be available in 14 regions across 8 states.
FAIRNESS AND DIVERSITY
At Super, we value diversity and know that diverse workplaces lead to a culture of innovation and more powerful business outcomes. Therefore, we always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)hellosuper.com. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.
See more open positions at Super
Something looks off?