Property Lawyer - VIC Practice Manager
Property Lawyers: Embrace Growth and Lead the Way
Settle Easy is an innovative online conveyancing business that seamlessly blends cutting-edge technology with the expertise of Australia's top conveyancers and property lawyers. Our unwavering dedication to customer-centric services is at the core of our ethos.
We’re growing fast, which is why we’re looking for an experienced lawyer to join our team as we deliver the best conveyancing service.
If you are an experienced property lawyer with a passion for customer service and relationship development and want to be at the forefront of revolutionising the conveyancing industry, we want to hear from you!
Apply today for this exciting opportunity to become a leader in our Victorian Practice.
By joining Settle Easy you will make a meaningful impact while enjoying a supportive, inclusive, and growth-oriented work environment.
With a strong focus on career progression and development, this opportunity offers a pathway for you to excel in your field while shaping the future of property law and conveyancing.
This position offers a vast array of interesting work opportunities amongst many different duties, including but not limited to the following:
- providing active and inspiring leadership and support to team members on legal, conveyancing or practice-related queries
- reviewing, managing and overseeing Victorian work allocation
- oversee transactional management and compliance, including quality and risk assurance
- managing overflow and complex conveyancing transactions, where required
- championing a continuous improvement and innovation culture to drive increased engagement and service delivery (including new or ancillary services) to our partners and customers and develop new ways of working
- supporting the design of processes/workflows for property matters involving technology. In doing so, you will be supported to explore and challenge how technology and legal process can drive efficiencies for Settle Easy and our customers
Key Position Requirements
Successful applicants will demonstrate the following:
- 5+ years PAE in all aspects of property law and a current unrestricted practising certificate
- excellent communication skills with the ability to build genuine relationships with customers and other stakeholders
- excellent interpersonal communication skills with a strong customer and stakeholder focus and work ethic
- strong IT literacy, including an aptitude for learning (and becoming proficient in) the use of legal technology and IT applications
- professional presentation
- ability to multitask and manage several different tasks/jobs at once in an organised and coherent manner
- great attention to detail
- enthusiasm, confidence, energy and positivity
Whilst not essential, experience in wills and estates will be highly regarded.
Benefits and perks
- supportive team and leadership
- career progression
- work from home
- your work laptop will be provided
- professional development opportunities as the business evolves
- exclusive discounts on our conveyancing and third-party services.
We work hard but take time to celebrate successes and have some fun along the way. If you are highly energetic and enjoy working in a fast-paced, vibrant environment, we would like to hear from you immediately.
This is a permanent full-time role that will commence in February 2024.
While reviewing your application, please don't hesitate to get to know us better through our social media channels!
Settle Easy is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer and encourages all who are eligible to apply. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing a safe and inclusive environment.
The list of essential responsibilities and key results areas herein are intended to be only some inclusive and may include additional duties as required.