Owner's Representative - Residential Construction
WHO WE ARE:
Revive is a VC-backed, fast-growing proptech company focused on delivering the best renovation experience for homeowners, real estate agents, and contractors. Remodeling should be exciting, but oftentimes is a nightmare. Revive’s platform brings peace of mind by combining friendly-financing, contractor support, and award-winning technology to drive predictability & transparency.
Revive is based in Orange County, CA but supports projects in 11 states with a plan to provide nation-wide support within 2 years. In 2022, Revive won the Real Estate Innovation Award at the National Associations of Real Estate iOi Summit and Revive’s Mobile App was recognized for an award at the Ad Federation Awards.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
As an Owner's Representative you are one of Revive's internal experts regarding all things scoping, construction, and renovation. You will be working closely with our Property Advisors, Designers, and leadership to ensure we are providing the most accurate and appropriate renovation proposals to our customers. Coming from a construction or renovation background, you are either a licensed General Contractor, were a GC, or have been hands-on with residential renovations as a Project Manager, Superintendent, or Site Supervisor. We pride ourselves on providing accurate, trustworthy estimations to clients. Combining your past experience with our industry-leading technology will help to create the best renovation experience around.
A successful Owner's Rep will be comfortable walking projects with homeowners and real estate agents, preparing detailed renovation proposals, and supporting those projects from start to finish. You are equally comfortable easing any concerns of homeowners during the construction process as you are managing change orders with our GCs.
While you will be traveling to visit job sites about 2-3 days per week, we do expect this person to work from our Irvine office when they are not in the field.
- Visit project sites before, during, and at closing of any renovation project
- Assist Property Advisors in developing scopes of work, timelines, and project estimates for residential renovations
- Utilize Revive estimation technology, Matterports, and past projects to provide industry-leading estimates
- Communicate regularly with homeowners, real estate agents, and contractors to ensure the project is staying on time and within scope
- Respond in a timely manner to any emails, texts, or calls from Revive team members as well as contractors and clients
- Provided a detailed list of required materials and estimated labor needed to meet the renovation timeline and goals
- Help train contractors on Revive’s proprietary technology
WHO YOU ARE:
- 4+ years in the residential construction or renovation industry
- Extensive residential construction experience, ideally around pre-sale renovations
- General Contractor license or experience as a Project Manager, Superintendent, or Site Supervisor
- Comfortable managing over 8-10 projects at different stages
- Motivated to learn new technology and processes that are changing industry standards as well as client experience
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle
Nice to Have
- Experience working in a renovations or proptech startup
- Specialization in pre-sale renovations
Total compensation for this role would fall between 70-110k depending on bonus and commission. In addition to total compensation, you will also be eligible for company equity.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY AND ACCOMMODATIONS STATEMENT:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure we are reasonably accommodating for individuals with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process, perform crucial job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS AND STAFFING AGENCIES:
Third party recruiters and agencies should not contact employees of Revive or its subsidiaries directly. Any resumes sent to a hiring manager or submitted to Revive are unsolicited and thus considered property of Revive. Revive will not pay a placement fee unless the agency or recruiter has a signed contract with Revive in advance of submitting a candidate for consideration. Verbal and written approvals will not be considered a valid contract for service.