Marketing Manager - Direct to Consumer Services
WHO WE ARE:
Revive is a VC-backed, fast-growing proptech company focused on delivering the best renovation experience for homeowners, real estate agents, and contractors. Remodeling should be exciting, but oftentimes is a nightmare. Revive’s platform brings peace of mind by combining friendly-financing, contractor support, and award-winning technology to drive predictability & transparency.
Revive is based in Orange County, CA but supports projects in 11 states with a plan to provide nation-wide support within 2 years. In 2022, Revive won the Real Estate Innovation Award at the National Associations of Real Estate iOi Summit and Revive’s Mobile App was recognized for an award at the Ad Federation Awards.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Revive is seeking a customer-obsessed Marketing Manager who will lead our Direct to Consumer campaigns across traditional (social platforms, google ads, etc) and non-traditional channels. You will work closely with our Head of Marketing, CEO, and the rest of the marketing team, but will also be expected to work independently in order to move quickly, adapt to changes in the real estate market, and stay in constant contact with the customer.
A great Marketing Manager has sold services to consumers in the past, feels comfortable with the creative process as well as the technical implementation of campaigns, and has worked in residential real estate.
This role will work onsite 5 days a week from our Irvine headquarters.
- Manage multiple direct to consumer campaigns from end to end
- Handle the strategic and technical implementation of campaigns
- Create automated workflows that will allow colleagues and stakeholders to monitor campaign progress and provide support when needed
- Implement lead generation campaigns and qualify those leads before passing them along to sales and business development
- Embed yourself and your campaigns in our tech stack, taking advantage of Hubspot, Webflow, and Google Analytics integrations
- Own the content for your campaigns by collaborating with design and creating content on your own using Photoshop and Figma
- Partner with other creatives and our marketing team to meet campaign deadlines
- Communicate professionally with internal and external stakeholders while representing Revive at the highest level
WHO YOU ARE:
- 4+ years of professional experience as a marketing manager
- 2+ years of experience marketing services (not products) directly to consumers
- Background in real estate, construction, or renovations
- Ability to manage at least 10 campaigns across multiple platforms
- Strong communication skills and ability to adjust your messaging to meet the audience within each channel
- Experience managing social media campaigns across Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and more
- Experience with non-traditional channels such as NextDoor and Reddit
- Experience with industry-specific channel partners
Nice to Have
- Experience working for a proptech startup marketing to consumers
- Knowledge of platforms such as Houzz and SuCo
Base compensation for this role is between 70-100k depending on experience.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY AND ACCOMMODATIONS STATEMENT:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure we are reasonably accommodating for individuals with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process, perform crucial job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS AND STAFFING AGENCIES:
Third party recruiters and agencies should not contact employees of Revive or its subsidiaries directly. Any resumes sent to a hiring manager or submitted to Revive are unsolicited and thus considered property of Revive. Revive will not pay a placement fee unless the agency or recruiter has a signed contract with Revive in advance of submitting a candidate for consideration. Verbal and written approvals will not be considered a valid contract for service.