WHO WE ARE:
Revive is a VC-backed, fast-growing proptech company focused on delivering the best renovation experience for homeowners, real estate agents, and contractors. Remodeling should be exciting, but oftentimes is a nightmare. Revive’s platform brings peace of mind by combining friendly-financing, contractor support, and award-winning technology to drive predictability & transparency.
Revive is based in Orange County, CA but supports projects in 11 states with a plan to provide nation-wide support within 2 years. In 2022, Revive won the Real Estate Innovation Award at the National Associations of Real Estate iOi Summit and Revive’s Mobile App was recognized for an award at the Ad Federation Awards.
WHY YOU'RE HERE:
If you are passionate about what we are doing here at Revive but did not see an open role that aligns with your skillset please submit an application here. While we may not respond to your application immediately, we will have your resume on file and have been known to create roles for candidates with a particularly unique set of industry-specific skills.
Revivers are changing the renovations experience one project at a time. We specialize in helping homeowners maximize the value of their biggest asset through pre-sales renovations, but offer a wide range of services. Revive is the only proptech startup focused on renovations that has leaders with decades of experience in the industry. Combining that with our technology, we are on the cutting edge of renovations.
Most of our roles are based out of our Irvine, CA headquarters and will require you to be onsite 4-5 days/week, but we do welcome US-based applicants as we expect to grow nationwide.
- Support the renovations experience either directly working with real estate agents and homeowners or indirectly within the company
- Passionately voice the benefits of working with Revive to anyone in the real estate or renovations space
- Immerse yourself in the world of real estate and renovations, constantly looking for ways to learn and grow
- Challenge colleagues and leadership with new ideas and feedback in an effort to constantly help the company grow
- Bring empathy to your colleagues, clients, and Revive partners since this is hard but rewarding work
- Look for opportunities to step up and help those around you, whether it's other Revivers, customers, or even strangers
WHO YOU ARE:
- Passionate about real estate or renovations
- Excited to be a part of a responsible proptech startup that puts clients and partners above all else
- Customer-first mentality and solutions-oriented mindset not willing to settle for anything less than a successful renovations experience
- Innovative thinker that is excited to use technology to enhance their work and the customer experience
- Effective communicator that feels comfortable sharing concerns and ideas with their team as well as leadership
Nice to Have
- Experience managing fix n flip projects, either your own or for clients/investors
- Real estate or proptech startup experience
- Licensed real estate agent
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY AND ACCOMMODATIONS STATEMENT:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure we are reasonably accommodating for individuals with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process, perform crucial job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS AND STAFFING AGENCIES:
Third party recruiters and agencies should not contact employees of Revive or its subsidiaries directly. Any resumes sent to a hiring manager or submitted to Revive are unsolicited and thus considered property of Revive. Revive will not pay a placement fee unless the agency or recruiter has a signed contract with Revive in advance of submitting a candidate for consideration. Verbal and written approvals will not be considered a valid contract for service.