WHO WE ARE:
Revive is a VC-backed, fast-growing proptech company focused on delivering the best renovation experience for homeowners, real estate agents, and contractors. Remodeling should be exciting, but oftentimes is a nightmare. Revive’s platform brings peace of mind by combining friendly-financing, contractor support, and award-winning technology to drive predictability & transparency.
Revive is based in Orange County, CA but supports projects in 11 states with a plan to provide nation-wide support within 2 years. In 2022, Revive won the Real Estate Innovation Award at the National Associations of Real Estate iOi Summit and Revive’s Mobile App was recognized for an award at the Ad Federation Awards.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Assist team in a variety of areas and day-to-day operations
- Act as an office liaison with facility staff and contractors in order to order office supplies, manage vendors (cleaners, building contacts), etc
- Collaborate with a large number of employees in the office to ensure that everyday operations operate smoothly
- Assist with office management & office culture related items
- Front desk responsibilities including filtering calls, generating correspondence/memos, and developing new processes/procedures, keeping the office clean and tidy
- Oversee the preparation of documents, the management of confidential files, the handling of mail, and the keeping of records
- Brainstorm and create company-wide events that increase company engagement
- Work on numerous special projects across all company divisions
WHO YOU ARE:
- Attention to detail with a passion for administrative tasks that can be checked off a to-do list
- Ability to adapt, function effectively, and independently within a fast-paced, changing environment
- Strong communication skills on multiple platforms and mediums (email, text, in person, video calls, etc.)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and flourish with independence
- Someone who will appreciate our high-growth culture: coaching, learning, innovating, and an entrepreneurial approach
- Demostrated ability to stay organized and meet deadlines juggling high priority projects and events
- Friendly/Outgoing personality and an enjoyment for helping others
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 30 pounds without assistance.
- Valid Drivers License with a working vehicle and insurance
- Experience working for a startup or tech company
- Experience in the real estate, renovations, or construction industries
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY AND ACCOMMODATIONS STATEMENT:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure we are reasonably accommodating for individuals with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process, perform crucial job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS AND STAFFING AGENCIES:
Third party recruiters and agencies should not contact employees of Revive or its subsidiaries directly. Any resumes sent to a hiring manager or submitted to Revive are unsolicited and thus considered property of Revive. Revive will not pay a placement fee unless the agency or recruiter has a signed contract with Revive in advance of submitting a candidate for consideration. Verbal and written approvals will not be considered a valid contract for service.