Property Advisor (Sales)
WHO WE ARE:
Revive is a VC-backed, fast-growing proptech company focused on delivering the best renovation experience for homeowners, real estate agents, and contractors. Remodeling should be exciting, but oftentimes is a nightmare. Revive’s platform brings peace of mind by combining friendly-financing, contractor support, and award-winning technology to drive predictability & transparency.
Revive is based in Orange County, CA but supports projects in 11 states with a plan to provide nation-wide support within 2 years. In 2022, Revive won the Real Estate Innovation Award at the National Associations of Real Estate iOi Summit and Revive’s Mobile App was recognized for an award at the Ad Federation Awards.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Meet virtually and onsite with agents and homeowners to evaluate projects
- Develop scopes of work from initial meetings and make recommendations on pre-sale renovations that will benefit the home sellers
- Passionately voice support for Revive's products and solutions to real estate agents and brokerages
- Work closely with other members of Revive’s Business Development, Production, and Design teams
- Track all opportunities and notes in the Revive Dashboard
- Follow-up with potential clients after estimates are provided to answer any questions, edit scopes of work, and ultimately close the sale
- Build relationships & successful partnerships with Real Estate Brokerage firms and agents
WHO YOU ARE:
- 2+ years in the real estate, interior design, or home improvement industry
- Experience in a quota-carrying sales role
- Ability to scope out construction projects and answer client questions relating but not limited to kitchens, baths, flooring, roofing, landscaping, and more
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Motivated to learn new technology and processes that are changing industry standards as well as client experience
- Strong presentation skills, primarily via video
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Experience collaborating with team members across time zones
- Licensed real estate agent
Compensation for this role has a base of 60k plus commission with an on-target total compensation of 120k. Commission is uncapped so exceeding 120k is achievable and regularly done by sales team members.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY AND ACCOMMODATIONS STATEMENT:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure we are reasonably accommodating for individuals with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process, perform crucial job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS AND STAFFING AGENCIES:
Third party recruiters and agencies should not contact employees of Revive or its subsidiaries directly. Any resumes sent to a hiring manager or submitted to Revive are unsolicited and thus considered property of Revive. Revive will not pay a placement fee unless the agency or recruiter has a signed contract with Revive in advance of submitting a candidate for consideration. Verbal and written approvals will not be considered a valid contract for service.