WHO WE ARE:
Revive is a VC-backed, fast-growing proptech company focused on delivering the best renovation experience for homeowners, real estate agents, and contractors. Remodeling should be exciting, but oftentimes is a nightmare. Revive’s platform brings peace of mind by combining friendly-financing, contractor support, and award-winning technology to drive predictability & transparency.
Revive is based in Orange County, CA but supports projects in 11 states with a plan to provide nation-wide support within 2 years. In 2022, Revive won the Real Estate Innovation Award at the National Associations of Real Estate iOi Summit and Revive’s Mobile App was recognized for an award at the Ad Federation Awards.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
The Sales Coordinator will support the work of the sales team (Property Advisors) by facilitating communication with prospective clients and internal departments to assist in accelerating the sales process. The Sales Coordinator will provide administrative support to the sales team by tracking customer relations, documenting sales activities, building scopes of work, drafting contracts, and managing other sales departmental workflows.
One of the reasons homeowners and real estate agents choose Revive for their renovation projects is the speed, transparency, and quality of our work. Sales Coordinators are a key component of that since they help clients navigate this process from initial call to the first day of construction.
This is an onsite role and will work out of our Irvine headquarters 5 days/week.
- Assist Property Advisors as they meet with real estate agents and homeowners to discuss renovation needs
- Schedule initial and follow up meetings between Property Advisors, home owners, and real estate agents
- Gather and organize the required documentation from homeowners and agents in order to proceed with renovation proposals and projects
- Coordinate with Production and Design teams around scope of work and project estimates
- Guide homeowners and real estate agents through the Revive renovation process
- Communicate with clients around project updates through phone, email, text, and Zoom
- Manage HubSpot pipeline of current and upcoming projects
- Update HubSpot as needed with correct homeowner or real estate agent information
- Ensure Revive leadership is kept up to date regarding changes to any projects or escalation of issues that require approval
WHO YOU ARE:
- 2+ years of sales, account management, or customer support role
- Familiar and comfortable with the underwriting process and documentation
- Real estate industry experience or Licensed CA Real Estate Agent preferable but not required
- Experience scoping projects or providing renovation estimates
- Proficient in office tools such as the Google Suite and CRMs
- Excellent written and verbal communicationComfortable being proactive and presenting solutions with limited information or data
Nice to Have
- Experience working for a general contractor, interior designer, or in the renovation industry
- Experience with Hubspot and PandaDoc
- Experience with Buildertrend or other project estimating software
- Experience obtaining and reviewing Matterports
Compensation for this role has a base pay of $40-60k with annual commission of $20k. This role will work out of our Irvine office 5 days/week.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY AND ACCOMMODATIONS STATEMENT:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure we are reasonably accommodating for individuals with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process, perform crucial job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS AND STAFFING AGENCIES:
Third party recruiters and agencies should not contact employees of Revive or its subsidiaries directly. Any resumes sent to a hiring manager or submitted to Revive are unsolicited and thus considered property of Revive. Revive will not pay a placement fee unless the agency or recruiter has a signed contract with Revive in advance of submitting a candidate for consideration. Verbal and written approvals will not be considered a valid contract for service.