Project Lead - Residential Renovations
WHO WE ARE:
Revive is a VC-backed, fast-growing proptech company focused on delivering the best renovation experience for homeowners, real estate agents, and contractors. Remodeling should be exciting, but oftentimes is a nightmare. Revive’s platform brings peace of mind by combining friendly-financing, contractor support, and award-winning technology to drive predictability & transparency.
Revive is based in Orange County, CA but supports projects in 11 states with a plan to provide nation-wide support within 2 years. In 2022, Revive won the Real Estate Innovation Award at the National Associations of Real Estate iOi Summit and Revive’s Mobile App was recognized for an award at the Ad Federation Awards.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
As a Project Lead you are the main point of contact for contractors, homeowners, and real estate agents once the renovation has begun. You will be responding to emails, calls, and project updates in our proprietary app as well as visit sites to ensure the project is on schedule. Coming from a construction or renovation background, you will be bringing your knowledge of project scoping, pricing, and construction management to ensure Revive maintains our industry-leading reputation.
This role is located in the Bay Area and will require someone who is comfortable traveling to project sites in areas such as (San Jose, Santa Cruz, Oakland, San Francisco, etc).
- Visit project sites and meet with contractors to ensure renovations are on schedule and done properly
- Work closely with our Property Advisors and Designers to scope out a project that will help the homeowner reach their renovation goals
- Respond in a timely manner to any emails, texts, or calls from contractors
- Help train contractors on Revive’s proprietary technology
- Manage between 8-15 projects at one time and across multiple stages
- Solve various issues (materials, scheduling, etc) in case they arise
- Properly close out project with contractor, homeowner, real estate agent, and internally with the Revive Transaction Team
WHO YOU ARE:
- 4+ years in the construction or renovation industry
- Strong residential construction knowledge and understanding of the process and materials for interior and exterior residential remodeling
- Experience on construction sites as a subcontractor, general contractor, or tradesman
- Comfortable managing multiple projects at different stages as well as project schedules (experience with a high volume of work)
- Motivated to learn new technology and processes that changing industry standards as well as client experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle
Nice to Have
- Experience working in a renovations or proptech startup
- General Contractor’s license
Compensation for this role has a base of 80-90k plus commission.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY AND ACCOMMODATIONS STATEMENT:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure we are reasonably accommodating for individuals with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process, perform crucial job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS AND STAFFING AGENCIES:
Third party recruiters and agencies should not contact employees of Revive or its subsidiaries directly. Any resumes sent to a hiring manager or submitted to Revive are unsolicited and thus considered property of Revive. Revive will not pay a placement fee unless the agency or recruiter has a signed contract with Revive in advance of submitting a candidate for consideration. Verbal and written approvals will not be considered a valid contract for service.