Sr Graphic Designer
WHO WE ARE:
Revive is a VC-backed, fast-growing proptech company focused on delivering the best renovation experience for homeowners, real estate agents, and contractors. Remodeling should be exciting, but oftentimes is a nightmare. Revive’s platform brings peace of mind by combining friendly-financing, contractor support, and award-winning technology to drive predictability & transparency.
Revive is based in Orange County, CA but supports projects in 11 states with a plan to provide nation-wide support within 2 years. In 2022, Revive won the Real Estate Innovation Award at the National Associations of Real Estate iOi Summit and Revive’s Mobile App was recognized for an award at the Ad Federation Awards.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Develop and implement social media strategies that align with the company's overall marketing and business objectives
- Collaborate with marketing, business development, production, and sales teams to create and execute social media campaigns that drive engagement, brand awareness, and lead generation
- Creating engaging visual content for all of our social media platforms
- Manage and grow the company's social media channels, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube
- Stay up-to-date with the latest social media trends, best practices, and platform updates
- Engage with social media followers and respond to inquiries and comments in a timely and professional manner
- Developing creative and innovative content for print, digital, social media, and company presentations
- Ensuring all social media content is consistent with the Revive brand guidelines
- Maintaining and updating the Revive design archives
WHO YOU ARE:
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in social media strategy development and execution
- Understanding of the Adobe Suite, Sketch, Figma, Canva, and related tools
- Experience managing campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok
- Experience with social media analytics and reporting tools
- Track record of managing social brands with improvements in follower count, engagement, and leading to product sales
- Portfolio of designs that include a variety of graphics, animations, and possibly video
- Comfortable working onsite from our Irvine office as well as traveling to visit project sites, trade shows, and new clients (10-20% travel)
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working for a startup or tech company
- Experience in the real estate, renovations, or construction industries
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY AND ACCOMMODATIONS STATEMENT:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure we are reasonably accommodating for individuals with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process, perform crucial job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS AND STAFFING AGENCIES:
Third party recruiters and agencies should not contact employees of Revive or its subsidiaries directly. Any resumes sent to a hiring manager or submitted to Revive are unsolicited and thus considered property of Revive. Revive will not pay a placement fee unless the agency or recruiter has a signed contract with Revive in advance of submitting a candidate for consideration. Verbal and written approvals will not be considered a valid contract for service.