Sales & Business Development
Remote · United States
Posted on Friday, May 12, 2023
Reggora is a fintech company transforming the market for real estate valuation. We are building out our team following our recent round of funding and are looking for motivated, experienced professionals to jump in and help us scale.
We are seeking an Account Manager to immediately join our team and maximize revenue from existing customer base by retaining customers, upselling premium offerings, ensuring all volume is going through Reggora, and reducing loss buckets (cancellations, disputes, etc.)
What You’ll Do:
- Be an expert on your customers’ stakeholders, business models, and workflows
- Be an expert on the Reggora platform - you should be viewed as a trusted technical advisor
- Be an expert on the industry - this gives us credibility to suggest best practices
- Increase product adoption & Reggora best-practices
- When in doubt, escalate questions or issues with AM leadership
- Proactively monitor account health by routinely viewing lender pipelines, order data, etc.
- Use data-driven approaches to being consultative with your customers
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with each strategic+ lender
Who We’re Looking For:
- You are dedicated to retaining customers and have strong data and technical skills
- You’re a motivated self-starter who can dive in to changing products and processes and work independently to achieve results
- You’re a collaborative team player who rolls up their sleeves, responds quickly and decisively, and is able to productively work with the team to achieve company objectives
- You thrive in the fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment inherent to a high-growth technology company like Reggora
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- Experience in data and support, preferably within an enterprise SaaS company or high-growth startup
- Experience with CRM and ticketing systems such as Salesforce, Zendesk, and Five9
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to build rapport and earn the trust of customers
- Excellent technical acumen with an eye for complex systems and integrations
- A desire to solve problems and build relationships
- Attention to detail, thoroughness and an urgency to consistently set and meet deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of residential appraisal and mortgage processes a plus
Reggora is a fintech company transforming the market for residential real estate valuation. Reggora provides an enterprise B2B software solution which automates the real estate appraisal and valuation process for lenders through streamlined workflow tools and data aggregation. Reggora is backed by the same investors behind companies like Twitter, Slack, Wayfair, and Draftkings (Spark Capital, Boston Seed Capital, 1984 Ventures and Tamarisc). We are a remote-first company.
Reggora is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We believe diverse teams build better companies and we strive to create a space where everyone feels at home. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other class protected by law.
Salary for positions at this level range based on years of experience, locality, and market conditions, among other factors.
See more open positions at Reggora
Something looks off?