Sales & Business Development
Melbourne, VIC, Australia
Posted on Monday, October 30, 2023
RateMyAgent launched in 2014. We have an awesome innovative tech culture, tonnes of energy and a focus to deliver amazing outcomes. Our culture means that teams can enjoy ownership of their products and the autonomy to innovate; backed by our belief in cross-functional collaboration, experimentation and learning. There are currently over eighty employees and we are listed on the ASX:RMY.Ratemyagent.com.au is Australia’s No. 1 real estate agent ratings and statistics website. It provides recommendations, rankings and reviews for real estate agents in Australia. We have ambitious plans for international growth (with current focus on the USA). We’re on a mission to be the global no 1. Real estate ranking and statistics service globally. We’re constantly asking ourselves how we can make buying and selling a property better, so if you’re curious, motivated, and want to help us change the future of our industry, get in touch. It’s the chance to be part of something huge.
RateMyAgent is looking for an experienced Sales Manager to lead a team.
- Outbound phone calls to Real Estate Agents to sell our online subscription packages and digital market products
- Participate in meetings and provide feedback on trends
- Learn about new functionality as it is released to provide the best opportunity for upselling
- Educate and train clients on how to get the most out of their online presence
- Experience leading a team would be beneficial but not necessary
- Lead by example and create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture.
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines.
- Oversee day-to-day operation
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Motivate team members.
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Keep a clear line of communication and updates to your direct repor
- Develop and maintain a healthy relationship with key stakeholders
- You have experience working with digital, media or SAAS products
- Experience in working in telephone/zoom online sales meetings environment would be an advantage
- Deliver on business OKRsTeam player with a strong work ethic
- A can-do attitude and willingness to learn and improve
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially over the phone
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Digital & social media marketing knowledge