Senior Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Melbourne, VIC, Australia
Posted on Wednesday, October 4, 2023
RateMyAgent launched in 2014 and is Australia’s No. 1 real estate agent ratings and statistics website.
It provides recommendations, rankings and reviews for real estate agents in Australia. We have ambitious plans for international growth (with current focus on the USA). We’re on a mission to be the global no 1. Real estate ranking and statistics service globally.
We have an awesome innovative tech culture, tonnes of energy and a focus to deliver amazing outcomes. Our culture means that teams can enjoy ownership of their products and the autonomy to innovate; backed by our belief in cross-functional collaboration, experimentation and learning. There are currently over eighty employees and we are surrounded by expert partners and advisors. We are listed on the ASX:RMY.
Reporting to the Global Head of Marketing, we are looking for a marketer who has a balance of a commercial growth mindset combined with the understanding of brand and creativity to drive demand. The role also requires experience in working in a mid-start up agile organization balancing requirements across product and engineering teams to scale businesses. This role will be a global role working across US, AU and NZ.
The Senior Marketing Manager will be key to implementing and improving the direction of the Marketing and Communications strategy for RateMyAgent. This will include marketing over a variety of mediums, communications, content creation, and advertising, ensuring consistency and high quality at every interaction with the brand. Your verbal and written communication skills will be second to none, allowing you to execute high-quality content across various communication channels. You will have a continuous improvement and customer focus, ensuring maximum impact for our target audiences, and a proven ability to develop strong relationships, which enable you to deliver outcomes. This is a varied, hands-on role with a focus on helping to bring about brand awareness and leading to new business!
- Be the brand guardian globally for RateMyAgent ensuring all our communications messaging, look and feel is on point from a creative and tone point of view.
- Lead the development of multi-channel campaign planning and execution, working closely with cross functional teams.
- Ability to own end-to-end marketing from strategy to execution - a thinker and doer is important.
- Own the global marketing calendar co-ordinating all communications across multiple teams to drive growth and engagement.
- Develop quarterly marketing plans in collaboration with key internal and external stakeholders including Marketing, Product, Partnerships, Sales, Engineering and
- Action all activities within that plan on time and on budget, documenting successes.
- Support and develop the RateMyAgent Value Positioning work (our proposition) which articulates why an agent should purchase a subscription - trial new messages and ways of enhancing this.
- Translate global content initiatives locally to ensure consumer relevance to drive business results.
- Get stuck into the data and measure performance of all marketing activities ultimately showing how marketing is driving revenue and business success - identifying clear tangible benefits is a must!
- Identify new go to market strategies and messaging to drive demand.
- Build and implement local lead generation activations and events.
- Ability to work interdepartmental through clear communication and collaboration to ensure a unified approach in creative and design.
- Test and optimize assets and copy based on their performance.
- As a Senior Manager, demonstrate strong leadership across the business in alignment with our organization’s strategy, objectives, culture, values, and behaviors.
- Be on top of the market and competitive trends and products.
- Experience working in a high growth business environment
- Knowledge of US market would be desirable
- Ability to operate at a strategic and operational level, with a strong preference for delivery
- Ideally you would have worked with closely with Product and Development teams
Flexible working: The world has changed and so have we, we support you working remotely and from our office.
Wellness initiatives: 2 wellness days a year on us - Grab a massage, head out into nature or simply enjoy time at home.
Social: Company-wide collaboration such as product showcases, coffee with the exec sessions, culture, and loads of social events (virtual and in-person).
Hackathons: We are proud of our hackathon culture and host 3 hackathons a year where the whole company gets involved!
Extra Leave: A day off on your birthday on us! (No one likes to work on their birthday) and Two Volunteer days, plus 2 additional days off to focus on your own health and wellbeing
Paid Parental Leave: We want to support you as your family grows so we offer paid leave for special times as well as flexible working options.
Learning and Development: Whether it's a short course, conference, or even a book that will help you with your learning and development, we have a healthy training budget in place for staff so you can continually learn and grow.
At RateMyAgent, we appreciate the value that comes from having diverse employees. Whether that be diversity of age, disability, sex, gender, sexuality, pregnancy, race or religion, we strive to create a team where anybody can thrive. We strongly believe a varied workforce creates a more innovative company with a broader perspective. Wherever you’re from, whatever you believe, all we ask is that you have drive and share our company values (Customer Obsessed, Do the right thing, One Team, One Dream, We Hustle, We're Straight Up and Give a S***)