Inside Sales and Retentions Specialist - NZ
Sales & Business Development
Auckland, New Zealand
Posted on Thursday, July 20, 2023
Founded in 2014, RateMyAgent is Australia and New Zealand’s number 1 real estate ratings and review platform.We have recently expanded our offering to the US market and with some exciting plans we are seeing some great results in this market, with more initiatives planned to accelerate our growth. In 2018 we listed on the ASX:RMY. RateMyAgent has over 80 employees globally with offices in Cremorne and California along with a number of remote employees based across AU, NZ and US. We have an innovative tech culture, tonnes of energy and a focus to deliver amazing outcomes. Our culture means that teams can enjoy ownership of their products and the autonomy to innovate; backed by our belief in cross-functional collaboration, experimentation and learning. Our bi-annual engagement survey continually tracks above 82% for overall team engagement. So, if you want to contribute to an environment where your work has an imminent impact on results, then this could be the place for you.
Due to the growth of the organisation, RateMyAgent is looking for a passionate Inside Sales and Retentions Specialist to join our team!
- Outbound phone calls & zoom meetings to Real Estate Agents to sell our online subscription packages and digital marketing products
- Autonomous role requiring a strong ability to self motivate
- Participate in meetings and provide feedback on trends
- Learn about new functionality as it is released to provide the best opportunity for upselling
- Educate and train clients on how to get the most out of their online presence
- Identify new sales opportunities and go after the sale
- Respond to service cancellation calls in the attempt to save revenue
- Develop and executes retention strategies
- Team player with a strong work ethic who is prepared and willing to learn
- Quick learner
- A real passion for sales, especially over the phone
- Experience working on Retention strategies
- Ability to close the sale
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially over the phone
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Solid understanding of computer systems, and browser-based software
- A real desire to learn and improve
- Demonstrated sales experience
- Experience in Real Estate (not essential)
- Experience in Digital Marketing (not essential)
- Flexible working: The world has changed and so have we, we support you working remotely and from our office.
- Wellness initiatives:2 wellness days a year on us - Grab a massage, head out into nature or simply enjoy time at home.
- Social: Company-wide collaboration such as product showcases, coffee with the exec sessions, culture, and loads of social events (virtual and in-person).
- Hackathons: We are proud of our hackathon culture and host 3 hackathons a year where the whole company gets involved!
- Extra Leave: A day off on your birthday on us! (No one likes to work on their birthday) + Two Volunteer days
- Paid Parental Leave: We want to support you as your family grows so we offer paid leave for the special times as well as flexible working options.
- Learning and Development: Whether it's a short course, conference, or even a book that will help you with your learning and development, we have a healthy training budget in place for staff so you can continually learn and grow.
At RateMyAgent, we appreciate the value that comes from having diverse employees. Whether that be diversity of age, disability, sex, gender, sexuality, pregnancy, race or religion, we strive to create a team where anybody can thrive. We strongly believe a varied workforce creates a more innovative company with a broader perspective. Wherever you’re from, whatever you believe, all we ask is that you have drive and share our company values (Customer Obsessed, Do the right thing, One Team, One Dream, We Hustle We're Straight Up and Give a S***)