Digital Account Manager
Sales & Business Development
Melbourne VIC, Australia
Posted on Friday, December 9, 2022
Founded in 2014, RateMyAgent is Australia and New Zealand’s number 1 real estate ratings and review platform.
We have recently expanded our offering to the US market and with some exciting plans we are seeing some great results in this market, with more initiatives planned to accelerate our growth. In 2018 we listed on the ASX:RMY.
RateMyAgent has over 80 employees globally with offices in Cremorne and California along with a number of remote employees based across AU, NZ and US.
We have an innovative tech culture, tonnes of energy and a focus to deliver amazing outcomes. Our culture means that teams can enjoy ownership of their products and the autonomy to innovate; backed by our belief in cross-functional collaboration, experimentation and learning. Our bi-annual engagement survey continually tracks above 82% for overall team engagement. So, if you want to contribute to an environment where your work has an imminent impact on results, then this could be the place for you.
RateMyAgent is looking for a passionate Digital Account Manager to join the team!
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts
- Selling Facebook, Google and Instagram marketing to Real Estate Agents
- Retaining existing customer base and then upselling to promote growth
- look for new business opportunities to maximise growth in your portfolio
- Building and maintaining strong, long lasting, customer relationships
- Educating our customers on how to get the most out of our online digital marketing products
- Participate in meetings and provide feedback on trends
- Learn about new functionality as it is released to provide the best opportunity for upselling
- Educate and train clients on how to get the most out of their online presence
- Team player with a strong work ethic who is prepared and willing to learn
- A strong understanding of Digital Advertising or the Real Estate industry
- A real passion for account management
- Ability to structure your time correctly between retention and new business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially over the phone
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Solid understanding of computer systems, and browser-based software
- A real desire to learn and improve
- CRM experience
- Demonstrated account management and new business sales experience
- Previously worked in account management and/or sales
- Previous Real Estate Industry and/or Digital Marketing experience is desired but not essential
- Digital & social media marketing knowledge
The world has changed and so have we, we support you working remotely but ask that you can head into the office once or twice a week if you are located in Melbourne. Remote outside of VIC.
For both the body and mind to keep us all fresh.
Company-wide collaboration such as, product showcases, coffee with the exec sessions, culture, and loads of social events (virtual and in-person).
We are proud of our hackathon culture and host 3 hackathons a year where the whole company gets involved!
A day off on your birthday on us!
2 x Wellness days
2 x Volunteer days
Paid Parental Leave:
We want to support you as your family grows so we offer paid leave for the special times as well as flexible working options
Learning and Development:
Whether it's a short course, conference, or even a book that will help you with your learning and development, we have a healthy training budget in place so you can continually learn and grow
Plus much more..
At RateMyAgent, we appreciate the value that comes from having diverse employees. Whether that be diversity of age, disability, sex, gender, sexuality, pregnancy, race or religion, we strive to create a team where anybody can thrive. We strongly believe a varied workforce creates a more innovative company with a broader perspective. Wherever you’re from, whatever you believe, all we ask is that you have drive and share our company values (Customer Obsessed, Do the right thing, One Team, One Dream, We Hustle We're Straight Up and Give a S***)