Sales Discovery Representative
BRIVITY | Powered by PLACE
PLACE is an end-to-end technology and business services platform designed to simplify the real estate lifecycle for both consumers and their real estate agents. Top producing real estate teams partner with PLACE because we take care of bookkeeping, human resources, in-house legal, design and marketing, talent acquisition, business training and coaching. Consumers choose real estate teams Powered by PLACE because our partners are positioned to deliver a better experience to their valued clients.
Brivity Platform is the all-in-one real estate solution that automates 50-75% of daily tasks and offers real estate professionals the leverage they need to generate more business, stay top of mind, close more deals, and deliver unparalleled service to their valued clients–all in one system[place]. Brivity is the technology suite of choice for 3,000+ of the nation’s top producing real estate agents and teams, including those Powered by PLACE
Who Developes You: Sales Manager
What You’re Great At:
You ROCK at connecting with people, learning what is important to them and leading them to solutions. You thrive in an environment with a lot of human interaction -- both internal and external. The ideal candidate for this position has a can-do attitude, willingness to work alongside the client during business hours, a tireless work ethic, and an insatiable appetite for growth.
What You’ll Do:
• Make outbound cold calls to prospective clients adhering to minimum standards of 100 dials a day resulting in 8-10 booked appointments per day for our sales consultants.
• Provide information about Brivity products and services to help close demo appointments by developing mastery of Brivity Platform and it's evolving features.
• Manage, organize and update Brivity's database as a result of our lead generation efforts, events, as well as outbound and inbound efforts.
• Schedule appointments via phone, email and chat for sales consultants to meet with prospective clients.
• Follow up with customers to ensure satisfaction and produce referrals.
• Perform all other Business Development selling duties as assigned.
Skills You Have:
• Proficient with computers, emails, smartphones, and the web.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Highly organized with extreme attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently and handle shifting priorities.
• Highly motivated by a growth and coaching culture.
Employees and their qualified dependents are offered the following benefits:
Additionally they are eligible to enroll in the following voluntary benefits:
Employees are also enrolled in Long Term Disability Insurance and eligible to enroll in the company's 401k program.
Employees are offered the following:
Employees are eligible to participate in the company's yearly Stock Purchase Program.
Salary: $20 per hour
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.