PLACE is an end-to-end technology and business services platform designed to simplify the real estate lifecycle for both consumers and their real estate agents. Top producing real estate teams partner with PLACE because we take care of bookkeeping, human resources, in-house legal, design and marketing, talent acquisition, business training and coaching. Consumers choose real estate teams Powered by PLACE because our partners are positioned to deliver a better experience to their valued clients.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
A QA Engineer is responsible for the creation of tests to identify issues with software before the product launch. Duties include identifying and analyzing any bugs and errors found during the test phase and documenting them for review after. This includes running suites of tests and performing various regression testing utilizing tools to record results and coordinate required actions to pass the QA process.
Other tasks include developing and running new tests, reporting on the results and collaborating with software developers to fix program issues. QA engineers are also responsible for managing tickets through various phases required tobe scheduled and pass QA before being accepted into a release. The position works cross departmentally with Engineering, Product and Customer Success
to accomplish product quality and release goals.QA Engineers help create solutions as part of an engineering team. They work to find defects, determine the causes of those defects and provide solutions to
detected problems. The QA Engineer has several other duties and responsibilities, some of which include:
• Conduct exploratory software testing to identify areas of improvement for our web-based applications
• Test new product features as part of our user story-driven, Agile/Scrum software development process
• Collaborate closely with software developers to resolve issues discovered during testing
• Coordinate across teams to ensure preparedness for each software release
• Assist in backlog grooming for upcoming development sprints
• Encourage and advocate team ownership of software quality
• Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent combination of technical coursework and practical experience.
• 2 - 5+ years of experience in Accounting, Finance, Technology, or related fields. All work experience levels in QA Engineering welcome to apply.
• Analytical, organizational, and time-management skills with high attention to detail
• A commitment to quality, and an enthusiasm for testing
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills to collaborate with
development teams and product owners
NICE TO HAVE:
• Experience with Agile/Scrum software development process in a SaaS
• Experience with PHP
• Experience with Go
• Experience with React
• Experience with Performance and/or Security testing
Employees and their qualified dependents are offered the following benefits:
Additionally they are eligible to enroll in the following voluntary benefits:
Employees are also enrolled in Long Term Disability Insurance and eligible to enroll in the company's 401k program.
Employees are offered the following:
Employees are eligible to participate in the company's yearly Stock Purchase Program.
Salary: $70,000- $105,000 usd
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.