Offr is revolutionising the global real estate market. The business has secured significant investment and support from major international groups such as Barclays (UK), the National Association of Realtors (USA), The European Investment Fund (EU), AIB and Bank of Ireland.
As a prop-tech start-up, Offr is built with a clear and simple goal in mind; to facilitate faster, more transparent, and more enjoyable property transactions for every stakeholder involved. Offr focuses on rapidly scaling internationally and transforming the end-to-end process of buying and renting a residential and commercial property through seamless digitized transactions, giving agents time to do what they do best – managing and advising.
At its core, Offr is driven by a team of passionate property and technology insiders with long-standing experience in real estate and engineering experts who work together to develop cutting-edge technology and shape the industry’s future.
With a people-centric solid approach to business, Offr is looking to continue expanding its team and bring together world-class talent to continue to collaborate, innovate, and disrupt the market. So now people the world over can buy a property as easily as booking a flight.
We are looking for a talented PHP Developer to join our Development team who is highly motivated in combining the art of design within the art of programming.
We are currently in search of an experienced Php Developer to create and maintain software, assist in maintaining cloud services and work within our development team to further the aims of the company.
The Day to Day:
- Develop and implement new software programs
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
- Design and update software databases
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimisation
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
The Essential Skills and Requirements:
- 2+ years' experience in web and software development
- Demonstrated knowledge of web technologies
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Demonstrated understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and business
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
- Strong attention to detail
- PHP (7.0+)
- Strong OOP
- Excellent English, written and spoken
- Experience with MVC Frameworks
The Nice to Haves:
- Phalcon MVC Framework
- Nginx Configuration
- Working in large scale / distributed computing environments
- Web build tools (gulp/webpack/Nodejs)
- Worked with some design frameworks (Bootstrap)
- Non relational databases (Elasticsearch/MongoDB)
- Worked with caching servers (memcached / redis)
- Worked with queuing servers (redis / beanstalkd)
- Websockets Experience