Director of Strategic Accounts
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, November 3, 2023
Proof is the world's first identity-assured transaction management platform and we are on a mission to digitize trust for all of life’s most critical transactions. Developed by the same market leaders and experts who brought notarization online with Notarize℠, Proof offers trust in a digital world by verifying identities and securing transactions to protect businesses and their customers. Since 2015, we’ve completed many of the world’s first digital commerce transactions, including the first online real estate closing, online mortgage closing, online auto sale, and online will and we're still just getting started!
We are looking for an experienced Director of Strategic Accounts to join our Go To Market team to manage the most critical prospect and customer accounts. In this hunter role, you will be responsible for building and executing the strategy to develop cold accounts into customers, while also working closely with Customer Success to grow current customer accounts. This position requires regular travel to attend trade shows, meet customers, and build relationships. This is a high-profile individual contributor role with commensurate compensation.
As our Director of Strategic Accounts, you will:
- Orchestrate and close profitable growth contracts that exceed $1M in committed annual revenue selling as a team.
- Establish executive relationships within prospect, customer, and partner accounts.
- Become a subject matter expert in online notarization, eSignature, and identity.
- Develop and execute custom account plans for each assigned account.
- Independently own a successful outbound pipeline generation strategy.
- Professionally manage daily deal progression activities with a sense of urgency.
- Lead the review and negotiation of contractual agreements in partnership with Legal.
- Perform business reporting and forecasting duties within Salesforce and Clari.
- Communicate effectively in writing leveraging Slack, Google Suite, and email.
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering, Finance, and other teams outside of GTM to improve our company and take advantage of market opportunities.
As our Director of Strategic Accounts, you should have:
- Demonstrable track record closing $1M/year new logo SaaS contracts with Fortune 1000 accounts.
- The desire for feedback and coaching.
- Existing relationships within key accounts. Tremendous business acumen and judgment.
- Strong analytical skills with an attention to detail.
- Executive presence.
- Technical proficiency with modern enterprise software productivity tools.
- Comfort with ambiguity and a problem-solving orientation.
Proof is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We'd love to hear from you.