Tenant Experience Director
Chicago, IL, USA
Posted on Friday, November 10, 2023
Who We Are
Lulafit is a national leader in amenity consulting, technology, and management. Today, lulafit works with top organizations and real estate communities to create a culture and space that supports people’s physical, social, and mental well-being. The result is increased retention, higher engagement, and healthier and happier people.
What You’ll Do
As a Tenant Experience Director at lulafit, you will be managing on-site amenities and hospitality services across two corporate buildings. This role will be responsible for planning and executing regular tenant engagement events in addition to overseeing a team who manage the fitness facilities, conference rooms and event spaces. The ideal candidate is someone who can create and launch new programs, enhance the overall tenant experience and manage a team across both buildings. You will also be accountable for helping to develop our processes, programs, and people to ensure we achieve our goals.
How You’ll Do It
- Operational oversight of all amenity spaces and tenant experience team.
- Develop an operational strategy for fitness center, conference centers and other amenity spaces in collaboration with the building team.
- Implement strategy for revenue generation through amenity management.
- Accountable for site budget and presenting monthly financial reports.
- Participate in regularly scheduled meetings with building management to review success metrics.
- Directly manage and mentor the Tenant Experience Manager and Fitness Managers.
- Be an active member of the building’s ecosystem + extension of property management.
- Plan and execute events and engagement activities to elevate the experience of onsite tenants
- Develop, plan, execute, and evaluate a variety of events and offerings for tenant population, including but not limited to: space activation, happy hours, educational lunch and learns, and other experiences.
- Ideate and develop new experiences in partnership with lulafit’s events team.
- Source, vet, and manage vendor relationships.
- Maintain excellent communication with vendors and internal teams before events, including sending clear and concise logistical information leading up to the event.
- Utilize various tech platforms for event needs (registration, virtual event platform, game platforms, etc.)
- Oversee marketing strategy of all programs and offerings to tenants of building.
- Assist in the development of client outreach communications and marketing tools.
- Implement various marketing channels, such as tenant newsletters, email campaigns, digital marketing and printed materials.
- Oversee of tenant satisfaction and engagement with programming; report regularly on data and feedback from tenants.
- Foster deep and meaningful client relationships with corporate partners in the building.
- Support the Operations Team with other projects and tasks related to increasing user and tenant experience.
What We Expect of You
- Client engagement: Engagement numbers, NPS Scores, Client satisfaction data
- Operational efficiency: Stay within event budget margins to support revenue goals, Streamline processes for event execution
- Team Performance: Foster employee growth and development, Build and maintain a high performing team, Employee satisfaction and NPS, Employee engagement & retention
- Financial Performance: Actual versus expected revenue, Actual versus expected expenses
- Site Performance: Building scorecards
- Client and Customer Satisfaction: NPS score of 70 or higher
- Leadership: Sets clear expectations. Monitors employee goals and performance. Provides mentorship and coaching. Creates a culture of trust. Monitors goals and performance. Creates a culture or trust, mentors, and coaches.
- Communication: Clear and effective communication and dissemination of information. Understand and follow the process for communication, and how and when information is shared.
- Organization and task management: Prioritize work and effectively delegate tasks. Able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Customer centric: Meets and exceeds customer needs. Displays service excellence and hospitality mindset.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in the events and/or hospitality industry
- Track record of planning and executing successful events
- Previous management or supervisory experience
- Previous experience creating budgets and reading P&L reports
- Proficient in Google suite and MS Office (Word and Excel)Experience in the real estate industry is preferred, but not required
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative startup environment
Benefits & Perks
At lulafit, we invest in our employees' health and well-being. Our benefits reflect our commitment to help our team be the best versions of themselves both at work and at home. We are proud to offer all full-time employees:
* Paid Medical Options & Life
* Dental & Vision
* Generous Parental Leave
* Professional Development Reimbursement
* Personalized Mental Health Support
* Team Social Events
* Virtual Wellness Platform Access
* Branded Company Swag
* Recognition & Rewards Program
Why We’re Different
At lulafit, we’re proud to have created a product and service our customers love. We are a team in every sense. We support one another as we work collaboratively towards a common goal of modernizing well-being to empower people in their everyday lives. From growth opportunities to professional development to unique benefits and perks, we want all our employees to realize their full potential. We value innovative and curious people who aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo.
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable workplace that promotes and values diversity. We welcome all employees and applicants, without regard to age, gender identity, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, religion, or any other protected characteristic under law. More importantly, our work environment is one where everyone, from any background, is inspired and encouraged to do their best work.