Tenant Experience Manager
Miami, FL, USA
Posted on Tuesday, October 17, 2023
Who We Are
Lulafit is a national leader in amenity consulting, technology, and management. Today, lulafit works with top organizations and real estate communities to create a culture and space that supports people’s physical, social, and mental well-being. The result is increased retention, higher engagement, and healthier and happier people.
What You’ll Do
As a Tenant Experience Manager at lulafit, you will be managing on-site space activation and engagement activities at a corporate office building. You will be responsible for managing all aspects of these activities, including but not limited to sourcing vendors, registration, execution, and follow-up. You will also be accountable for helping to develop our processes and programs to ensure we achieve our goals. The ideal candidate is someone who can develop collaborative partnerships, create and launch new programs, and enhance the overall tenant experience.
How You'll Do It
- Cultivate deep and meaningful tenant relationships.
- Provide a white-glove hospitality experience for tenants in partnership with building team.
- Learn and anticipate tenant needs and preferences to provide them with personalized solutions + offer surprise and delight moments to improve tenant experiences.
- Operational oversight of all amenity spaces.
- Develop an operational strategy for fitness center, conference rooms, lobby and other amenity spaces in collaboration with the building team.
- Implement strategy for revenue generation through amenity management.
- Accountable for site budget and presenting monthly financial reports.
- Participate in regularly scheduled meetings with building management to review success metrics.
- Vet and manage relationships with preferred caterers for events.
- Oversee marketing strategy of all programs and offerings to tenants of building.
- Assist in the development of client outreach communications and marketing tools.
- Implement various marketing channels, such as tenant newsletters, email campaigns, digital marketing and printed materials.
- Plan and execute hospitality-centered programs to elevate the experience of onsite tenants and integrate the buildings into the surrounding community.
- Oversee of tenant satisfaction and engagement with programming.
- Develop relationships with local vendors and partners for special events.
- Manage 1-2 fitness contract employees including scheduling, payroll, and ongoing development.
- Support the Operations Team with other projects and tasks related to increasing client engagement and member experience.
What We Expect of You
- Financial Performance
- Actual versus expected revenue
- Actual versus expected expenses
- Site Performance
- Building scorecards
- Client and Customer Satisfaction
- NPS score of 70 or higher
- Leadership: Sets clear expectations. Monitors employee goals and performance. Provides mentorship and coaching. Creates a culture of trust. Monitors goals and performance. Creates a culture or trust, mentors, and coaches.
- Communication: Clear and effective communication and dissemination of information. Understand and follow the process for communication, and how and when information is shared.
- Organization and task management: Prioritize work and effectively delegate tasks. Able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Customer centric: Meets and exceeds customer needs. Displays service excellence and hospitality mindset.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in the hospitality industry
- Previous management or supervisory experience
- CPR and First Aid Certifications (required within first 30 days)Previous experience creating budgets and reading P&L reports
- Proficient in Google suite and MS Office (Word and Excel)Experience in the real estate industry is preferred, but not required
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative startup environment
Benefits & Perks
At lulafit, we invest in our employees' health and well-being. Our benefits reflect our commitment to help our team be the best versions of themselves both at work and at home. We are proud to offer all full-time employees:
* Paid Medical Options & Life
* Dental & Vision
* Generous Parental Leave
* Professional Development Reimbursement
* Personalized Mental Health Support
* Team Social Events
* Virtual Wellness Platform Access
* Branded Company Swag
* Recognition & Rewards Program
Why We’re Different
At lulafit, we’re proud to have created a product and service our customers love. We are a team in every sense. We support one another as we work collaboratively towards a common goal of modernizing well-being to empower people in their everyday lives. From growth opportunities to professional development to unique benefits and perks, we want all our employees to realize their full potential. We value innovative and curious people who aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo.
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable workplace that promotes and values diversity. We welcome all employees and applicants, without regard to age, gender identity, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, religion, or any other protected characteristic under law. More importantly, our work environment is one where everyone, from any background, is inspired and encouraged to do their best work.