Tenant Experience Director
Charlotte, NC, USA
Posted on Saturday, June 24, 2023
Who We Are
Lulafit is a leading provider of amenity management and consulting services for commercial real estate. Our company enhances the value proposition of properties by delivering exceptional amenities and experiences to tenants through hospitality services and proprietary technology, thereby fostering tenant satisfaction, retention, and overall property performance.
What You’ll Do
As a Tenant Experience Director at lulafit, you will be managing on-site space activation and engagement activities at a large corporate campus. You will be responsible for managing all aspects of these activities, including but not limited to, directly managing onsite team members, sourcing vendors, registration, execution, and follow-up. You will also be accountable for helping to develop our processes and programs to ensure we achieve our goals. The ideal candidate is someone who can develop collaborative partnerships, create and launch new programs, and enhance the overall tenant experience.
How You'll Do It
- Foster client relationships with corporate partners in the building
- Keep a pulse on the food, art, and culture of Charlotte to bring the vibrance of the surrounding community into the space
- Manage all day-to-day operations of the conference centers, cafe, lobby, and other amenity spaces
- Onboard, manage, train and develop on-site staff
- Oversight of customer satisfaction and engagement with programming
- Drive activation through marketing outreach and partnerships with tenants in the building
- Strategically oversee the planning and execution of hospitality-centered programs to elevate the experience of onsite tenants and integrate the building into the surrounding community
- Learn and anticipate tenant needs and preferences to provide them with personalized solutions + offer surprise and delight moments to improve tenant experiences
- Oversee sourcing and managing relationships with local vendors
- Accountable for site budget and presenting monthly financial reports
- Participate in regularly scheduled meetings with building management to review success metrics
- Oversee marketing strategy of all programs and offerings to tenants of building, including but not limited to:Tenant newsletter, special promotional material, social media, special flyers and promotions
- Leadership: Sets clear expectations. Monitors employee goals and performance. Provides mentorship and coaching. Creates a culture of trust. Monitors goals and performance. Creates a culture or trust, mentors, and coaches.
- Communication: Clear and effective communication and dissemination of information. Understand and follow the process for communication, and how and when information is shared.
- Organization and task management: Prioritize work and effectively delegate tasks. Able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Customer centric: Meets and exceeds customer needs. Displays service excellence and hospitality mindset.
Desired Skills + Experience
- Previous experience in the hospitality industry or a related field
- 5+ years previous management or supervisory experience with medium sized teams
- Connected with trends, local business and vendors within the Charlotte market
- Passionate about building community through growing trends
- Previous experience creating budgets and reading P&L reports
- Proficient navigating multiple technology platforms, including Google Workspace and MS Office
- Experience in the real estate industry is preferred, but not required
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative startup environment
Benefits & Perks
At lulafit, we invest in our employees' health and well-being. Our benefits reflect our commitment to help our team be the best versions of themselves both at work and at home. We are proud to offer all full-time employees:
* Paid Medical Options & Life
* Dental & Vision
* 401k with employer match
* Generous Parental Leave
* Professional Development Reimbursement
* Recognition & Rewards Program
Why We’re Different
At lulafit, we’re proud to have created a product and service our customers love. We are a team in every sense. We support one another as we work collaboratively towards a common goal of modernizing well-being to empower people in their everyday lives. From growth opportunities to professional development to unique benefits and perks, we want all our employees to realize their full potential. We value innovative and curious people who aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo.
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable workplace that promotes and values diversity. We welcome all employees and applicants, without regard to age, gender identity, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, religion, or any other protected characteristic under law. More importantly, our work environment is one where everyone, from any background, is inspired and encouraged to do their best work.