Tenant Experience Director
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
Who We Are
Lulafit is a national leader in amenity consulting, technology, and management. Today, lulafit works with top organizations and real estate communities to create a culture and space that supports people’s physical, social, and mental well-being. The result is increased retention, higher engagement, and healthier and happier people.
What You’ll Do
As a Tenant Experience Director at lulafit, you will be managing on-site amenities and hospitality services at a network of large commercial buildings. The ideal candidate is someone who can develop collaborative partnerships, create and launch new programs, and enhance the overall tenant experience. You will also be accountable for helping to develop our processes, programs, and people to ensure we achieve our goals.
How You’ll Do It
- Directly manage, train and develop on-site team members, including fitness center staff and event coordinators
- Cultivate deep and meaningful tenant relationships
- Provide a white-glove hospitality experience for entire campus in partnership with building team
- Learn and anticipate tenant needs and preferences to provide them with personalized solutions + offer surprise and delight moments to improve tenant experiences
- Operational oversight of all amenity spaces
- Develop an operational strategy for fitness center, conference centers and other amenity spaces in collaboration with the building team
- Implement strategy for revenue generation through amenity management
- Accountable for site budget and presenting monthly financial reports
- Participate in regularly scheduled meetings with building management to review success metrics
- Oversee marketing strategy of all programs and offerings to tenants of building
- Assist in the development of client outreach communications and marketing tools
- Implement various marketing channels, such as tenant newsletters, email campaigns, digital marketing and printed materials
- Plan and execute hospitality-centered programs to elevate the experience of onsite tenants and integrate the buildings into the surrounding community
- Oversee of tenant satisfaction and engagement with programming
- Develop relationships with local vendors and partners for special events
- Cultivate relationships with retail tenants for events and promotions
- Support the Operations Team with other projects and tasks related to increasing client engagement and member experience
- Customer centric: Meets and exceeds customer needs. Displays service excellence and hospitality mindset.
- Leadership: Sets clear expectations. Monitors employee goals and performance. Provides mentorship and coaching. Creates a culture of trust. Monitors goals and performance. Creates a culture or trust, mentors, and coaches.
- Communication: Clear and effective communication and dissemination of information. Understand and follow the process for communication, and how and when information is shared.
- Organization and task management: Prioritize work and effectively delegate tasks. Able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strategic Thinker: Sees the bigger picture, has long-term line of sight and understands the interconnectedness of decisions and activities across the organization.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in the hospitality industry
- Previous management or supervisory experience
- CPR and First Aid Certifications (required within first 30 days)
- Previous experience creating budgets and interpreting P&L reports
- Proficient in Google suite and MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience in the real estate industry is preferred
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative startup environment
-Customer relationship management
-Event planning and execution
-Managing vendor relationships
Benefits & Perks
At lulafit, we invest in our employees' health and well-being. Our benefits reflect our commitment to help our team be the best versions of themselves both at work and at home. We are proud to offer all full-time employees:
* Paid Medical Options & Life
* Dental & Vision
* Generous Parental Leave
* Professional Development Reimbursement
* Personalized Mental Health Support
* Team Social Events
* Virtual Wellness Platform Access
* Branded Company Swag
* Recognition & Rewards Program
Why We’re Different
At lulafit, we’re proud to have created a product and service our customers love. We are a team in every sense. We support one another as we work collaboratively towards a common goal of modernizing well-being to empower people in their everyday lives. From growth opportunities to professional development to unique benefits and perks, we want all our employees to realize their full potential. We value innovative and curious people who aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo.
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable workplace that promotes and values diversity. We welcome all employees and applicants, without regard to age, gender identity, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, religion, or any other protected characteristic under law. More importantly, our work environment is one where everyone, from any background, is inspired and encouraged to do their best work.