GIS Student Assistant
- Job Title
- GIS Student Assistant
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Work Remote
- Work Hybrid
- Other Location
Who We Are
Land Intelligence is a software technology company serving the commercial real estate industry. We focus on Land Development. We have been recognized as an industry technology leader in providing solutions on a national scale. Our team are visionaries that see a better, faster and more valuable way to research, finance and trade land.
We are entrepreneurs first. Which means we manage the people, processes and product. We create new ways of doing things to drive value. We are builders and growth minded. Our leadership team has been recognized as a Best Places to work in the industry nationally. Our team drives for personal and professional development, as personal growth is instrumental to our success. Your learning will be supported by specialized in-house training programs and mentoring by the industry’s leading experts, many of whom are our investors and strategic partners.
Your Impact at Land Intelligence
The part time or full time Student Assistant is responsible for supporting the business through prioritized tasks.
- This position is open to students currently enrolled in an Associate, Undergraduate or Graduate level college program.
- This role may be part time or full time based upon flexibility in a space located at the company offices 1225 Laurel Street, Columbia, SC.
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Researching, downloading, and organizing data
- Provides GIS support via ESRI
- Researching industry trends
- Assistance with client projects
- Collaborate with staff members, mentors and supervisor
- Learn our software, LandSUITE
- Other duties as assigned
What You Bring to Land Intelligence
- A desire to see and be a part of an exciting business
- Familiarity with services such as land development, land acquisition, land surveying, engineering and inspection, aerial mapping and subsurface utility engineering or SaaS are a plus, but not required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Land Intelligence is an EOE/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V. If you are interested in applying for employment and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Land Intelligence also participates in the federal E-Verify Program
- Required Skills
ESRI a plus