Civil Project Engineer
- Job Title
- Civil Project Engineer
- Job ID
- Work Remote
- Work Hybrid
- Remote/Hybrid, 29201
- Other Location
Who We Are
Land Intelligence is a software technology company serving the commercial real estate industry. We focus on Land Development. We have been recognized as an industry technology leader in providing solutions on a national scale. Our team are visionaries that see a better, faster and more valuable way to research, finance and trade land.
We are entrepreneurs first. Which means we manage the people, processes and product. We create new ways of doing things to drive value. We are builders and growth minded. Our leadership team has been recognized as a Best Places to work in the industry nationally. Our team drives for personal and professional development, as personal growth is instrumental to our success. Your learning will be supported by specialized in-house training programs and mentoring by the industry’s leading experts, many of whom are our investors and strategic partners.
We are currently seeking a talented and motivated Civil Project Engineer to join our dynamic team. As a Civil Project Engineer, you will play a vital role in managing and overseeing a wide range of civil engineering projects from conception to completion. You will work closely with clients, consultants, and contractors to ensure that projects are delivered on time, within budget, and at the highest level of quality.
- Collaborate with architects, designers, and other stakeholders to develop comprehensive project plans, specifications, and schedules.
- Conduct feasibility studies and site investigations to assess project viability and identify potential challenges.
- Prepare detailed engineering designs, calculations, and technical drawings using industry-standard software.
- Coordinate with external contractors, suppliers, and regulatory authorities to obtain necessary permits, approvals, and clearances.
- Monitor project progress, identify risks, and implement effective mitigation strategies to ensure project milestones are achieved.
- Conduct regular site visits to oversee construction activities, review contractor performance, and resolve any technical issues or conflicts.
- Collaborate with the project team to address client concerns, provide technical advice, and maintain positive client relationships.
- Conduct thorough project documentation, including progress reports, change orders, and final project closeout documents.
- Stay updated on industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies to continuously improve project outcomes and contribute innovative ideas.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or a related field. Master's degree is a plus.
- Professional Engineer (PE) license or the ability to obtain one within a reasonable time frame.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in civil engineering, preferably with a focus on project management.
- Proficient in using industry-standard software such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and project management tools.
- Strong understanding of civil engineering principles, codes, regulations, and construction practices.
- Excellent communication, leadership, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize work, and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to delivering projects of the highest quality.
We are a startup, but this isn't our first time doing this. As a result, you can get the thrill of working at a startup, with the resources of a publicly traded company.
Land Intelligence is an EOE/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V. If you are interested in applying for employment and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Land Intelligence also participates in the federal E-Verify Program.
- Required Skills
*See required skills section above