SaaS Product Manager
Posted on Monday, July 31, 2023
- Job Title
- SaaS Product Manager
- Job ID
- Work Remote
- Work Hybrid
- Other Location
Who We Are
Land Intelligence is a software technology company serving the commercial real estate industry. We focus on Land Development. We have been recognized as an industry technology leader in providing solutions on a national scale. Our team are visionaries that see a better, faster, and more valuable way to research, finance, and trade land.
We are entrepreneurs first. Which means we manage the people, processes, and products. We create new ways of doing things to drive value. We are builders and growth minded. Our leadership team has been recognized as a Best Places to work in the industry nationally. Our team drives for personal and professional development, as personal growth is instrumental to our success. Your learning will be supported by specialized in-house training programs and mentoring by the industry’s leading experts, many of whom are our investors and strategic partners.
We are a startup, but this isn't our first time doing this. As a result, you can get the thrill of working at a startup, with the resources of a publicly traded company. We offer a best-in-class benefits package, as we are a Professional Employment Organization (PEO) with our partner Insperity that includes medical, vision, dental and life insurance. Our 401 (k) program offers an employer match, along with a 401(k)-profit sharing and performance-based bonuses and generous paid time off.
Your Impact at Land Intelligence
We are seeking a highly motivated, organized, and innovative SaaS Product Manager to join our growing team. This critical role is responsible for driving the strategic direction and execution of our flagship software platform, LandSUITE®. You will work closely with our software development and customer success teams to ensure that our solutions are effectively delivered, and our customers are satisfied.
- Define and execute the product strategy and roadmap for the LandSUITE® platform and related products.
- Understand the needs of target customer segments and stakeholders through market research, data analysis, and direct customer interaction.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including software development, UI/UX design, sales, marketing, and customer success.
- Write detailed product requirements and use cases and work with the software development and engineering team to implement them.
- Monitor and measure launched products and feed learning back into the product development process.
- Act as the key product evangelist and guide for external stakeholders, including customers and partners.
- Analyze competitors and the market to inform product decisions and strategy.
- Develop pricing and position strategies for the LandSUITE® platform and related products.
- Drive the entire product lifecycle – from strategy, through development, launch, operation, enhancement, and eventually, end-of-life.
- Proven experience as a Product Manager or similar role in a SaaS or technology company.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent SaaS products.
- Knowledge of product management principles and Agile methodologies.
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Ability to balance competing priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field – or equivalent work experience.
- Required Skills