Full Stack Developer
- Job Title
- Full Stack Developer
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- Remote/Hybrid, 29201
- Other Location
Who We Are
Land Intelligence is a software technology company serving the commercial real estate industry. We focus on Land Development. We have been recognized as an industry technology leader in providing solutions on a national scale. Our team are visionaries that see a better, faster and more valuable way to research, finance and trade land.
We are entrepreneurs first. Which means we manage the people, processes and product. We create new ways of doing things to drive value. We are builders and growth minded. Our leadership team has been recognized as a Best Places to work in the industry nationally. Our team drives for personal and professional development, as personal growth is instrumental to our success. Your learning will be supported by specialized in-house training programs and mentoring by the industry’s leading experts, many of whom are our investors and strategic partners.
Since they’re overseeing the entire system creation and implementation process, Full Stack Developers should have project management skills to delegate certain duties and ensure the project remains on tasks and meets certain deadlines.
- Managing the complete software development process from conception to deployment
- Maintaining and upgrading the software following deployment
- Managing the end-to-end life cycle for the production of software and applications
- Overseeing and guiding the analyzing, writing, building, and deployment of software
- Overseeing the automated testing and providing feedback to management during the development process
- Modifying and testing changes to previously developed programs
- Development languages: Knowledge of server-side programming languages including Net, Java, Ruby and Python
- Database and cache: Familiarity with DBMS technology, including SQLServer, Oracle, MongoDB and MySQL and caching mechanisms such as Redis, Memcached and Varnish
- Basic design ability: Including knowledge of UI/UX and basic prototype design
- Server: Experience working with Nginx or Apache servers with a solid background in Linux
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to visualize a proposed system and be able to build it
We are a startup, but this isn't our first time doing this. As a result, you can get the thrill of working at a startup, with the resources of a publicly traded company.
Land Intelligence is an EOE/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V. If you are interested in applying for employment and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. Land Intelligence also participates in the federal E-Verify Program
- Required Skills