Senior Software Engineer - Backend
Groundbreaker is a modern B2B SaaS platform used by Commercial Real Estate Firms to manage, maintain, and enhance their relationships with the people that invest in their offerings.
We provide our customers with a specialized CRM, branded Investor Portal, dashboards/metrics, as well as all of the marketing, fundraising, and other sophisticated toolings to power their workflows and increase their productivity.
Above all, we value taking care of each other. Additionally, we value team members who work smart, have attention to detail, and have a laser focus on achieving individual and company goals. We hire people who are self-driven, entrepreneurial, and passionate team players.
We are looking for a curious, thoughtful, and imaginative engineer to join our small but growing engineering team. We value clean code, continuous learning, and clear communication.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about using the best tools and technologies to contribute to our evolving platform infrastructure to meet expanding scope and scale.
All of our engineers are expected to iterate quickly, make good decisions, validate their assumptions, and collaborate effectively across the organization.
- Versatile (4×4) and hands-on doer, starter attitude
- Empathetic and humble, you do not hesitate to talk with respect and have the capacity to commit in disagreement when needed
- Ability and willingness to work cross-functionally
- Experience working with non-tech colleagues
- 4+ years of professional development experience
- Experience in building architectural solutions using AWS or other cloud providers
- Experience in dealing with asynchronous communication and scalable applications
- Experience with monitoring tools (Sentry, DataDog, New Relic, etc.) and metrics management through them
- Experience with one or more back-end programming languages (e.g. Go, Java, Node.js, Ruby, etc)
- Experience with software testing (Unit, Integration)
- Enthusiastic about teaching and learning
- Pragmatic development practices
Technical Nice to Haves
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tools (Terraform, CloudFormatiotion, etc.)
- Experience with development in React
What You’ll Get
An opportunity for uncommonly fast career growth. Work in a supportive, collaborative, and creative environment where you can thrive personally and professionally
- Competitive salary in local market
- Flexible PTO and vacation policy
- Flexible, family-friendly schedule to help you achieve work/life balance
- Company ebooks and audiobooks
- Introduction to and education on real estate investment
- Exposure to industry C-suite executives and valuable networking experiences
- Team up alongside a group of down to earth people looking to level up and build something big
- Full-time remote position
Apply by sending your resume (Or your LinkedIn profile) and a few words about what’s driving your interest in this role to email@example.com
Groundbreaker is an equal opportunity employer. No recruiters please.