Product Marketing Manager
Groundbreaker is a modern B2B SaaS platform used by Commercial Real Estate Firms to manage, maintain, and enhance their relationships with the people that invest in their offerings.
We provide our customers with a specialized CRM, branded Investor Portal, dashboards/metrics, as well as all the marketing, fundraising, and other sophisticated tooling to power their workflows and increase their productivity.
Above all we value taking care of each other. Additionally, we value team members who work smart, have attention to detail and a laser focus on achieving individual and company goals. We hire people who are self-driven, entrepreneurial, and passionate team players.
We get marketing. Led by our co-founder, marketing sources nearly 100% of Company revenue. Come work with a team made of 20 professionals that fully support in the advancement of the marketing trade!
- Department/Role/Region: Marketing – Product Marketing Manager – Remote
- Manager/Reporting To: Ed Cravo – Co-Founder and Director of Marketing
- Department Head: Ed Cravo – Co-Founder and Director of Marketing
We are looking for a talented Product Marketing Manager to join Groundbreaker’s growing team to effectively communicate our value proposition and speak to the impact of our solution to the world. You’re an analytical, optimistic, and a collaborative self-starter.
In this role, you are going to be responsible for a range of marketing activities, including competitive research, product positioning, product messaging, buyer persona refinement, and develop content and sales enablement materials that bring our product positioning to life.
We hire amazing people to tell us what to do. The following is a little bit of what we expect from you, but we also encourage you to bring new ideas to the table! We know that with your expertise you will make an impact and in the not too distant future, we’ll look back and celebrate 10x growth thanks to your contributions!
- Improve conversion rates from TOFU to Client Won
- Understand market landscape and inform leadership
- Position Groundbreaker to standout in a crowded marketplace
- Influence product roadmap based on customer and market discovery
- Develop revenue-driving product launches that improve retention and adoption
Your first 90 days
- Become intimately familiar with our product, clients and industry
- Create case studies
- Organize and lead the creation of a content library that empowers sales to close more deals
- Streamline our product launch communications process
- Improve the differentiation positioning and value proposition of our product
- Enable our sales team to be effective, by arming them with the tools they need to win deals
- Develop a deep understanding of customers’ needs, the Real Estate Tech market, and competitive trends that are impacting our customers and our business
- Be the expert on our competitors, continually refining our competitive positioning and updating collateral
- Refine our product positioning, value proposition, messaging and buyer personas
- Perform competitive research and deploy strategies that bolster Groundbreaker positioning in the market
- Create product content (sales enablement documentation, case studies, product videos, website copy) to articulate the benefits of our products
- Support with the launch of new features to new and existing customers, where we define the benefits and produce all collateral needed to support the launch
- Work closely with product team to own the business value story for each new feature
- Work with product and sales teams to drive creation of packaging and pricing
- Own and maintain buyer personas, understanding the buying process of different segments of the market.
- Provide input into our digital presence, including our website and other marketing activities
- Own website updates and other amplification that showcase our evolving product
- Work closely with our Customer Success team in rolling out new features
- Provide input into service line extensions to serve new type of customers and existing customers in new ways
- 2+ years of product marketing experience, ideally in a B2B SaaS companies, but all strong candidates considered
- Strong writing skills; ability to convey complex concepts in simple (but not simplistic) terms
- Exceptional listening skills; clear and concise written and verbal communications skills
- Empathy for customers and passion for helping them
- Demonstrated ability to position product effectively to different external and internal audiences
- Proven track record of developing messaging and positioning for software products
- Familiarity with content management system and marketing automation systems is a plus
- Interest in and familiarity with real estate and private equity investing concepts not required, but a plus
At Groundbreaker, we have an opportunity for uncommonly fast career growth with hands-on experience at building a SaaS business in a supportive, collaborative, and creative environment where you can thrive personally and professionally.
Expect to be handling new challenges, setting exciting new goals, and upon reaching growth objectives, get the opportunity to continue to expand your career and develop new and different responsibilities at Groundbreaker.
Software and Operating Systems You’re Going to Use
- HubSpot CRM
- Google Analytics
- Google Suite (Drive, Meet, Spreadsheets, Docs, etc)
- Google Search Console
- Flexible, family-friendly schedule to help you achieve work/life balance, feel free to suggest your work hours, but keep in mind CST hours for meetings needs
- Generous vacation and paid leave policy
- Competitive salary for your region
- OOTO Calendar, you’re free to schedule days off when you need
- Free hours dedicated to education on real estate investment
- Full-time work-from-home position
- Work in a supportive, collaborative, and creative environment where you can thrive personally and professionally
Groundbreaker is a small team that values diversity. We pride ourselves on our fair (and fun!) interview process — which intentionally tries to remove as much conscious, and unconscious bias from our hiring decisions as humanly possible.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities and will never discriminate based on race, religion, color, ethnic or national origin, gender (biological, perceived, identity or expression), sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, or disability.
If this sounds like the kind of place where you would thrive, then let us know by completing this application questionnaire.