Customer Success Manager
At Groundbreaker, we’re making real estate investment more transparent, accessible, and efficient across the entire real estate investment industry – one of the oldest, largest, and most inaccessible investment industries. We believe in empowering every real estate investment professional – not just big institutions – to efficiently raise and allocate capital to create an impact in our communities.
We value transparency, attention to detail, and a laser focus on achieving individual and company goals. We hire people who are driven, entrepreneurial, and passionate team players. We are working to grow 10x this year and need you to help us achieve this mission.
We are looking for a talented Customer Success Manager to join Groundbreaker’s team to ensure customer satisfaction, growth, and retention. You’ll do this by helping our customers achieve their desired outcomes through adoption and usage of our software. You’re a highly motivated, collaborative self-starter and possess outstanding communication skills. In addition, you
- Show strong empathy for customers and a passion for providing exemplary customer experience and building lasting relationships.
- Possess exceptional project management skills with great attention to detail and the ability to work on multiple projects at a time
- Are interested in new technologies
- Demonstrate diplomacy and grace under pressure
- Create account plans and perform quarterly / bi-monthly account reviews and meetings with customers via zoom
- Ensure the retention, growth, and satisfaction of customer accounts to foster long-term partnerships
- Train and educate customers on how to effectively use the Groundbreaker platform
- Assist with creating self-service documentation and video-based training materials
- Collaborate with product and engineering on how to improve our product and make it more valuable for our customers
- Identify opportunities for process improvements with customer-facing and internal workflows and processes
- Manage the customer life cycle, establish shared responsibilities with customers, and strive to achieve our success criteria
- Provide chat, email, and video conference support to help customers achieve their desired outcome
- Test and document bugs and issues in our software following a clear, descriptive, and consistent practice
Your 90-Day Onboarding Plan Preview
Pre-onboarding + days 1-30
Study Groundbreaker Company materials, including our buyer profiles, personas, buyer journey, sales process, discovery questions, positioning statements, objection handling, customer success tech stack, workflows, and real estate industry content. Learn the Groundbreaker Product through recorded demos, mock onboarding presentations, and in-app product tours.
Get experience by shadowing customer calls with our sales and onboarding teams and tag-teaming customer success calls. Graduate to handling end to end customer journeys on your own by the end of month one.
Learn about our business and product operations through weekly cross-functional team meetings. Begin taking customer calls alone. Continue shadowing customer success calls with our customer success team and deepen your knowledge of our product, competitors, industry, and ideal customer profile.
Prepare to run customer success calls unassisted by the end of the month. You will be spending 70% of your day focusing on customers with the remainder spent reviewing data, documenting bugs, and working with our customer success team to drive adoption of the Groundbreaker product.
- 2+ years of experience in a client-facing role, such as customer success, hospitality or technical software support
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to present to senior executives and adapt your communication style to the audience
- Ability to work remotely
What you’ll get
- A supportive, collaborative, and creative environment where you can thrive personally and professionally
- A flexible, family-friendly schedule to help you achieve work/life balance
- Generous vacation and paid leave policy
- Competitive Salary
- Introduction to and education on real estate investment
- Full-time work-from-home position
Apply by sending your resume and a cover letter about what’s driving your desire to be a Customer Success Manager to email@example.com. Be sure to mention Customer Success Manager in the subject line.
Groundbreaker is a small team that values diversity. We pride ourselves on our fair (and fun!) interview process — which intentionally tries to remove conscious and unconscious bias from our hiring decisions.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities and will never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, ethnic or national origin, gender (biological, perceived, identified or expressed), sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, or disability.
No recruiters, please!