Senior Fullstack Engineer
Groundbreaker is a modern B2B SaaS platform used by Commercial Real Estate Firms to manage, maintain, and enhance their relationships with the people that invest in their offerings.
We provide our customers with a specialized CRM, branded Investor Portal, dashboards/metrics, as well as all of the marketing, fundraising, and other sophisticated toolings to power their workflows and increase their productivity.
Above all, we value taking care of each other. Additionally, we value team members who work smart, have attention to detail, and a laser focus on achieving individual and company goals. We hire people who are self-driven, entrepreneurial, and passionate team players.
As the first Senior Fullstack Engineer in the Internal tools squad, you are building software that helps Groundbreaker stay efficient and nimble as it grows. Your customers will be your colleagues; you’ll be able to get feedback and iterate quickly and your changes have an immediate, direct effect on our day-to-day operations.
We love to work with engineers who are product-minded, curious, thoughtful, and imaginative engineers who want to be working on the entire software stack from the frontend to back-end services to the database. We value clean code, continuous learning, and clear communication.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about using the best tools and technologies to create simple, responsive, and maintainable user experiences.
All of our engineers are expected to iterate quickly, make thoughtful decisions, validate their assumptions, and collaborate effectively across the organization.
- Versatile (4×4) and hands-on doer, starter attitude
- Empathetic and humble, you do not hesitate to talk with respect and have the capacity to commit to disagreement when needed
- Ability and willingness to work cross-functionally
- Experience working with non-tech colleagues
- Experience working with UI / UX designers
- Enthusiastic about teaching and learning
- Shipped multiple React.js applications to production
- Experience writing tests with Jest or other frameworks
- Pragmatic development practices
- 4+ years of professional development experience
Technical Nice to Haves
- Experience with React Hooks
- Experience with one or more back-end programming languages (e.g. Go, Java, Node.js, Ruby, etc)
- Experience with AWS Services (DynamoDB, Lambda, SNS, SQS, Cognito, etc) or similar Serverless architectures
What You’ll Get
An opportunity for uncommonly fast career growth. Work in a supportive, collaborative, and creative environment where you can thrive personally and professionally
- Competitive salary in local market
- Flexible PTO and vacation policy
- Flexible, family-friendly schedule to help you achieve work/life balance
- Company ebooks and audiobooks
- Introduction to and education on real estate investment
- Exposure to industry C-suite executives and valuable networking experiences
- Team up alongside a group of down to earth people looking to level up and build something big
- Full-time remote position
Apply by sending your resume (Or your LinkedIn profile) and a few words about what’s driving your interest in this role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Groundbreaker is an equal opportunity employer. No recruiters please.