Back At You
This is a remote position.
Back At You is a Los Angeles and Las Vegas based company. We are looking for talented individuals in those locations or elsewhere.
You must be savvy and dedicated to learning a multi-faceted product that has constant new feature releases. You will be a major influence on how clients view the company. You must have excellent follow up and problem solving skills to excel in this position.
The Customer Success Specialist will be responsible for answering phones, answering questions, ensuring clients are property set-up and serving on the front line of customer support and solving technical issues. There is a high level of written and verbal interaction with customers on a day-to-day basis that requires a high degree of accountability and timeliness in responses and updates.
- Experience in a technical support role handling technical issues related to CRMs, websites, financials, data feeds, SaaS platforms, integrations, SSO, and other related topics
- Excellent communication skills; you are an expert at breaking down complicated topics and explaining them in simple terms people can understand
- Critical thinker with strong organizational and time management skills; you quickly get to the root of problems and can effortlessly multi-task
- The ability to be empathetic, compassionate, responsive and resourceful; you are supportive and comfortable handling challenging situations over the phone
- A strong curiosity and the ability to learn quickly; you ask great questions!
- A focus on solution-seeking in the face of a challenge; you know how to organize and prioritize your workload
- Acute attention to detail
- Answer phones and respond to client questions verbally and via email
- Solve support tickets using a ticketing system like Zoho Desk
- Follow up on tickets to keep client updated on status’
- Problem solve issues quickly so that they don’t escalate unnecessarily
- Recognize that all customers are not the same and come up with unique solutions for each customer/situation
- Think creatively and outside the box to help us grow and reach business goals
What we'd love
- 2+ years’ experience in customer service helping problem solve technical issues
- Real estate knowledge a plus, but not mandatory
- CRM knowledge a BIG plus, but not mandatory
- Quickbooks knowledge a plus, but not mandatory
- Having a consultative approach to customer support
- Strong understanding of ticketing systems
- Not afraid to talk to problem clients
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Fantastic written and verbal communication ability
- Technology savvy as you must learn the many facets of our software to be effective
- Familiarity with ticketing systems and website support
We are looking for rock stars who love technology and can learn fast. We are growing fast and need stars now that are highly motivated, want to learn, love technology and can contribute to a fun work culture. If you are enthusiastic, positive, love to learn new tech and want to be part of an elite team, send your resume asap. We are looking for 2-3 of the best people to start immediately.
Job Type: Full-time