Business Analyst / Junior Product Manager
Back At You
This is a remote position.
Back At You is a Los Angeles and Las Vegas based company. We are mostly remote and are looking for talented individuals.
The role would include performing various product management related tasks including owning projects, running important analytics on key product KPIs that help us track product enhancements, content production, and more. This role is also cross-functional in its nature, giving you the opportunity to work with the engineering, marketing, sales, and customer success teams.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
Tactical project organization, ownership, and execution
- Instrumentation data aggregation and organization for reporting
- Product KPI tracking & reporting
- Client/Prospect interviews & feedback data organization
- Product support for internal teams
- Feedback data management
- Competitor analysis & reporting
QA testing for major product roadmap projects
Bachelor’s degree in MIS, business, finance or marketing, or extensive experience in technical customer success/support.
- New college graduates are welcome and encouraged to apply!
- Product management experience via internships or previous roles.
Familiarity with Monday, Asana, or Jira, and Figma preferred.
Interested and curious about the real estate industry.
- Meticulous. Your attention to detail is unmatched
- Creative. Always looking for new ways to solve problems and improve processes.
- Organized. You know how to manage multiple projects and competing priorities to create an actionable plan and get the most impactful work done.
- A true team player. You think across the full spectrum of channels available to us.
Data driven. You seek out data to inform your approach and constantly iterate on what you’re doing based on what’s working and what’s not.
Clear communicator. You are a clear and effective communicator who consistently maintains high levels of communication with team members.
BACK AT YOU
We are looking for rock stars who love technology and can learn fast. We are growing fast and need stars now that are highly motivated, want to learn, love technology and can contribute to a fun work culture. If you are enthusiastic, positive, love to learn new tech and want to be part of an elite team, send your resume asap. We are looking for 2 of the best people to start immediately.