Landis is a homeownership company taking on the housing affordability crisis. Our mission is to guide people on their unique path to homeownership, and we do this through a coaching app and a holistic homeownership program where we buy a home for a client and rent it to them while we help them prepare for a mortgage. Landis has been on the Built In 50 Best Places to Work in New York City three years in a row. Landis is a Series B company backed by Sequoia Capital and GV.
We are growing rapidly and are looking for a Product Manager to manage our B2B, B2C and internal products. You'll be at the heart of our mission to use technology to guide people on their unique path to homeownership.
Where you will make an impact:
- Build a strategy and vision to make our products the best in class tools that deliver impact to the business.
- Drive the team roadmap and guide execution with design and engineering counterparts.
- Deepen understanding of internal and external customers and pain points through qualitative and quantitative tools and use those insights to iterate on the strategy/roadmap.
- Partner with key stakeholders (like Sales, Marketing, etc.) to extract learnings and identify new opportunities for impact.
- Impact obsessed. Someone who is always thinking about how their work will drive impact for customers and business. You are constantly asking yourself the question of “Why should we do this?” and can help teams focus on the right set of projects to deliver the most impact for the business.
- Customer obsessed. You love understanding how customers think and can do so using a variety of methods. You can guide conversations to frame the right questions to ask and have strong opinions on the right methodology to answer them.
- Powerhouse executor. You can get into the details but also keep a high-level view in mind. You love working with others to push execution forward. You take full ownership and accountability over your work.
- Mission oriented. Passionate about our mission to enable homeownership in America.
- 3-5 years of product management experience. You have a track record of delivering impact in this space and can take rough themes and ideas and turn them into a roadmap of features, experiments, and research.
- Strong data analysis skills. Comfortable using SQL and/or Python to understand customer behavior.
- Impeccable follow-through. You say what you’ll do, and do what you say. You hold your team to this standard. You don’t let details slip.
- Strong collaboration skills. You listen well. You build consensus by default, but can drive hard decisions when needed. You push the pace. People love working with you
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Bonus: experience in fintech/prop tech, technical background (either via course of study or past experience).
What we offer:
- Unlimited and Flexible PTO
- Comprehensive Health Plans, including one option that covers employees 99%
- 401k, eligible after 3 months of service
- Paid family leave
- Commuter benefits
- Compassionate and mission-oriented team
- Culture focused on learning and personal growth
- Opportunity to have impact on the lives of our partners and clients
In addition to our benefits, this role offers a base salary of $120k-$140k, along with bonus potential that is paid yearly and equity in the company. The base salary varies and is determined by experience and skills that are unique to each candidate. The bonus potential is determined by individual, team and firm performance. Our existing employees are also eligible for an equity refresh based on individual, team, and company performance.
Note this role is hybrid, based in our Midtown NYC office 3-4 days per week.
Something looks off?