SaaS Business Analyst
- Job Title
- SaaS Business Analyst
- Job ID
- Work Remote
- Work Hybrid
- Remote/Hybrid, 29201
- Other Location
Who We Are
Land Intelligence is a software technology company serving the commercial real estate industry. We focus on Land Development. We have been recognized as an industry technology leader in providing solutions on a national scale. Our team are visionaries that see a better, faster, and more valuable way to research, finance, and trade land.
We are entrepreneurs first. Which means we manage the people, processes, and products. We create new ways of doing things to drive value. We are builders and growth minded. Our leadership team has been recognized as a Best Places to work in the industry nationally. Our team drives for personal and professional development, as personal growth is instrumental to our success. Your learning will be supported by specialized in-house training programs and mentoring by the industry’s leading experts, many of whom are our investors and strategic partners.
We are a startup, but this isn't our first time doing this. As a result, you can get the thrill of working at a startup, with the resources of a publicly traded company. We offer a best-in-class benefits package, as we are a Professional Employment Organization (PEO) with our partner Insperity that includes medical, vision, dental and life insurance. Our 401 (k) program offers an employer match, along with a 401(k)-profit sharing and performance-based bonuses and generous paid time off.
Your Impact at Land Intelligence
We are seeking a highly motivated, organized, and innovative Business Analyst to join our growing product development team. We rely on this position to bridge the gap between business needs and technology solutions relevant to our flagship LandSUITE® platform. This role
- Collaborate with the software development and IT teams to understand the needs for system support in the development process.
- Develop and implement strategies for continuous deployment to enhance the production environment.
- Automate and streamline operations and processes to enhance speed and efficiency.
- Design and implement tools for automated deployment and monitoring of multiple environments.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in development, test, and production environments.
- Manage the tools necessary to ensure automated testing and continuous integration.
- Document processes and monitor system performance metrics.
- Work with the software development and IT teams to identify and implement new technologies and update existing infrastructure.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or related field. A Master's degree is a plus.
- Proven experience as a Business Analyst, preferably in the SaaS industry.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate complex concepts into clear and concise requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders at all levels.
- Proficient in data analysis and reporting tools, such as Excel, Power BI, or Tableau.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively to overcome challenges.
- Knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC) and familiarity with SaaS architecture principles.
Land Intelligence is an EOE/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V. If you are interested in applying for employment and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Land Intelligence also participates in the federal E-Verify Program.
- Required Skills
*See required skills section above