Real Estate Fund Managing Director (Co-GP)
Posted on Wednesday, August 9, 2023
- Job Title
- Real Estate Fund Managing Director (Co-GP)
- Job ID
- Work Remote
- Work Hybrid
- Remote/Hybrid, 29201
- Other Location
Who We Are
Land Intelligence is a software technology company serving the commercial real estate industry. We focus on Land Development. We have been recognized as an industry technology leader in providing solutions on a national scale. Our team are visionaries that see a better, faster, and more valuable way to research, finance and trade land.
We are entrepreneurs first. Which means we manage the people, processes and products. We create new ways of doing things to drive value. We are builders and growth minded. Our leadership team has been recognized as a Best Places to work in the industry nationally. Our team drives for personal and professional development, as personal growth is instrumental to our success. Your learning will be supported by specialized in-house training programs and mentoring by the industry’s leading experts, many of whom are our investors and strategic partners.
Your Impact at Land Intelligence
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Real Estate Fund Managing Director and Co-General Partner to join our team and lead our real estate financing division. This critical role entails overseeing the strategic direction, growth, and performance of our real estate funds, ensuring that they meet both financial and operational objectives.
- Develop and execute the overall investment strategy for real estate financing activities for individual projects, syndications, funds, and partnerships.
- Lead all real estate-related capitalization projects.
- Perform dynamic adjustments and the ability to pivot strategies while considering market conditions and investor preferences.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for software product development and technical-enabled services for the land development industry.
- Lead the team in sourcing and evaluating potential real estate investments and making informed recommendations based on extensive due diligence.
- Manage existing real estate fund portfolios, including acquisition, leasing, financing, and disposition decisions.
- Monitor and analyze market trends, economic indicators, and regulatory changes to drive informed decision-making for the funds.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with investors, stakeholders, and industry partners to enhance the reputation and credibility of the funds.
- Collaborate with other teams, such as legal, finance, and research, to ensure seamless operations and compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Keep abreast of industry developments and best practices, implementing innovative strategies to maximize returns and mitigate risks.
- Regularly report on fund performance to internal and external stakeholders, providing transparent and accurate data analysis.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in real estate investment management or a related field.
- Demonstrated history of sales leadership, investor relations, and successful collaboration with highly technical subject matter experts.
- Proven track record in successfully managing real estate projects, syndicates, and funds, delivering outstanding financial results, and building relationships with investors.
- In-depth knowledge of real estate markets, investment analysis, and financial modeling.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and supervise a team effectively.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities, coupled with exceptional attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, demonstrating adaptability and resilience.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in a relevant field (e.g., finance, real estate, business administration).
We are a startup, but this is not our first time doing this. As a result, you can get the thrill of working at a startup, with the resources of a publicly traded company. We offer a best-in-class benefits package, as we are a Professional Employment Organization (PEO) with our partner Insperity (www.insperity.com) that includes medical, vision, dental and life insurance. Our 401 (k) program offers an employer match, along with a 401(k)-profit sharing and performance-based bonuses. Also, we offer generous paid time off.
Land Intelligence is an EOE/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V. If you are interested in applying for employment and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. Land Intelligence also participates in the federal E-Verify Program.
- Required Skills
managing syndicates and funds