Posted on Monday, July 31, 2023
- Job Title
- DevOps Engineer
- Job ID
- Work Remote
- Work Hybrid
- Other Location
Who We Are
Land Intelligence is a software technology company serving the commercial real estate industry. We focus on Land Development. We have been recognized as an industry technology leader in providing solutions on a national scale. Our team are visionaries that see a better, faster, and more valuable way to research, finance, and trade land.
We are entrepreneurs first. Which means we manage the people, processes, and products. We create new ways of doing things to drive value. We are builders and growth minded. Our leadership team has been recognized as a Best Places to work in the industry nationally. Our team drives for personal and professional development, as personal growth is instrumental to our success. Your learning will be supported by specialized in-house training programs and mentoring by the industry’s leading experts, many of whom are our investors and strategic partners.
We are a startup, but this isn't our first time doing this. As a result, you can get the thrill of working at a startup, with the resources of a publicly traded company. We offer a best-in-class benefits package, as we are a Professional Employment Organization (PEO) with our partner Insperity that includes medical, vision, dental and life insurance. Our 401 (k) program offers an employer match, along with a 401(k)-profit sharing and performance-based bonuses and generous paid time off.
Your Impact at Land Intelligence
We are seeking a highly motivated, organized, and innovative DevOps Engineer to join our growing team. This critical role is responsible for working with software developers and system operators to ensure that the development and deployment of our flagship software platform, LandSUITE®, runs smoothly. We rely on this position to bridge the gap between the development and operations aspects of software development.
- Collaborate with the software development and IT teams to understand the needs for system support in the development process.
- Develop and implement strategies for continuous deployment to enhance the production environment.
- Automate and streamline operations and processes to enhance speed and efficiency.
- Design and implement tools for automated deployment and monitoring of multiple environments.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in development, test, and production environments.
- Manage the tools necessary to ensure automated testing and continuous integration.
- Document processes and monitor system performance metrics.
- Work with the software development and IT teams to identify and implement new technologies and update existing infrastructure.
- Proven experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar role in software development and system administration.
- Understanding of at least one of the following scripting languages: Python, Perl, Ruby, Bash.
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, and other containerization technologies.
- Experience with CI/CD tools and version control tools (e.g., Git).
- Proficiency in network, server, and application-status monitoring.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- Experience with cloud services (AWS, GCP, Azure) and infrastructure as code tools.
- Familiarity with databases and SQL.
- Ability to balance competing priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field – or equivalent work experience.
- Required Skills