- Job Title
- Data Technician
- Job ID
- Work Remote
- Work Hybrid
- Remote/Hybrid, 29201
- Other Location
Who We Are
Land Intelligence is a software technology company serving the commercial real estate industry. We focus on Land Development. We have been recognized as an industry technology leader in providing solutions on a national scale. Our team are visionaries that see a better, faster, and more valuable way to research, finance, and trade land.
We are entrepreneurs first. Which means we manage the people, processes and product. We create new ways of doing things to drive value. We are builders and growth minded. Our leadership team has been recognized as a Best Places to work in the industry nationally. Our team drives for personal and professional development, as personal growth is instrumental to our success. Your learning will be supported by specialized in-house training programs and mentoring by the industry’s leading experts, many of whom are our investors and strategic partners.
We are seeking a highly skilled and detail-oriented Data Technician to join our dynamic team. As a Data Technician, you will be responsible for managing and organizing large volumes of data, ensuring its accuracy, and optimizing data storage and retrieval processes. You will play a critical role in maintaining data integrity and supporting data-driven decision-making within the organization.
- Collect, collate, and clean data from various sources, ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- Organize and maintain databases, ensuring data is properly classified and stored in a consistent manner.
- Perform quality control checks on data, identifying and resolving any discrepancies or errors.
- Support data migration efforts, ensuring seamless transition between systems and platforms.
- Develop and implement data management procedures and best practices to improve efficiency and accuracy.
- Assist with data analysis and reporting, providing insights and recommendations based on trends and patterns.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand data requirements and provide timely support.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and advancements in data management techniques and tools.
- Continuously monitor and evaluate data processes, identifying opportunities for improvement and implementing changes as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information management, or a related field.
- Proven experience working as a Data Technician or in a similar role.
- Proficiency in data management tools, databases, and software, such as SQL, Excel, and Access.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify patterns and trends in complex data sets.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to ensure data accuracy and integrity.
- Familiarity with data migration processes and tools.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills to work across teams and departments.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of data privacy and protection regulations is a plus.
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as Tableau or Power BI, is a plus.
Joining our team as a Data Technician will provide you with the opportunity to contribute to data-driven decision-making, ensuring the accuracy and integrity of our organization's data. If you are a detail-oriented professional with a passion for data management and analysis, we would love to hear from you.
We are a startup, but this isn't our first time doing this. As a result, you can get the thrill of working at a startup, with the resources of a publicly traded company. We offer a best-in-class benefits package, as we are a Professional Employment Organization (PEO) with our partner Insperity that includes medical, vision, dental and life insurance. Our 401 (k) program offers an employer match, along with a 401(k)-profit sharing and performance-based bonuses. We also offer generous paid time off.
Land Intelligence is an EOE/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V. If you are interested in applying for employment and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. Land Intelligence also participates in the federal E-Verify Program.
- Required Skills
Digitize data in GIS platforms (ArcGIS)
Must have the willingness to learn new skills
Strong communication skills
The ability to work with a team