SaaS Sales Representative
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Saturday, July 15, 2023
- Job Title
- SaaS Sales Representative
- Job ID
- Work Remote
- Work Hybrid
- Remote/Hybrid, 29201
- Other Location
Who We Are
Land Intelligence is a software technology company serving the commercial real estate industry. We focus on Land Development. We have been recognized as an industry technology leader in providing solutions on a national scale. Our team are visionaries that see a better, faster, and more valuable way to research, finance, and trade land.
We are entrepreneurs first. Which means we manage the people, processes, and products. We create new ways of doing things to drive value. We are builders and growth minded. Our leadership team has been recognized as a Best Places to work in the industry nationally. Our team drives for personal and professional development, as personal growth is instrumental to our success. Your learning will be supported by specialized in-house training programs and mentoring by the industry’s leading experts, many of whom are our investors and strategic partners.
Your Impact at Land Intelligence
We are seeking a highly motivated, dynamic SaaS Sales Representative to join our growing sales team. This critical role is responsible for driving new business sales of our software as a service (SaaS) solutions. You will be an integral part of our sales team, focused on identifying, qualifying, and closing deals with our existing free user base. You will work closely with our marketing and customer success teams to ensure that our solutions are effectively delivered, and our customers are satisfied. This position is included in our sales commission plan.
- Responsible for inbound sales development to qualify and quantify leads generated by the marketing team.
- Achieve and exceed sales targets and KPIs, consistently meeting or exceeding quota and revenue goals.
- Use our CRM system to track all sales activities, prepare accurate reports and forecasts, and manage sales pipeline status.
- Build relationships with potential customers, understand their needs, and ensure our solutions align with their business goals.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of the company’s products and services, understand our competitors, and stay abreast of changes in the real estate and land development industry.
- Work closely with other team members, including marketing, product development, and customer success teams, to improve overall customer experience and satisfaction.
- Proven sales experience, preferably in a SaaS or technology-related field
- Demonstrable track record of over-achieving quota
- Knowledge of real estate, land development, and/or finance is a significant plus
- Proficient with MS Office and CRM software (HubSpot preferred)
- Strong problem-solving abilities, and capable of managing multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously.
- Self-starter with excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
Land Intelligence is an EOE/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V. If you are interested in applying for employment and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. Land Intelligence also participates in the federal E-Verify Program.
- Required Skills