Marketing and Digital Marketing Coordinator
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Tuesday, July 4, 2023
- Job Title
- Marketing and Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- Remote/Hybrid, 29201
- Other Location
Who We Are
Land Intelligence is a software technology company serving the commercial real estate industry. We focus on Land Development. We have been recognized as an industry technology leader in providing solutions on a national scale. Our team are visionaries that see a better, faster, and more valuable way to research, finance, and trade land.
We are entrepreneurs first. Which means we manage the people, processes, and product. We create new ways of doing things to drive value. We are builders and growth minded. Our leadership team has been recognized as a Best Places to work in the industry nationally. Our team drives for personal and professional development, as personal growth is instrumental to our success. Your learning will be supported by specialized in-house training programs and mentoring by the industry’s leading experts, many of whom are our investors and strategic partners.
Land Intelligence, Inc. is seeking an experienced marketing professional to join our team as the Marketing Coordinator and Digital Marketing Manager.
We are focused on the land development and commercial real estate industry.
The ideal candidate will have a proven reputation as a marketing professional with experience in the digital marketing arena. They will have operational proficiency with various social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, etc.) and an ability to develop materials for various audiences on various platforms and channels. The candidate will be able to interface with internal parties as well as external organizations to create, manage and implement effective marketing plans. Further, the candidate will have experience in developing creative messages and techniques for promoting our products to both new and existing customers.
- Drive user engagement to increase user and paid subscriber growth
- Lead marketing strategy efforts for research, channels, and planning
- Lead digital marketing efforts across website, content, email and SEO
- Manage third party advertising efforts
- Lead content creation supporting our brand awareness and recognition
- Build brand awareness through web and digital marketing
- Manage company social media
- Assist/maintain company branding
- Lead creative marketing efforts
- Manage inbound lead generation efforts customer relationship management
- Manage public relations and media strategy and execution
- Identify internal and external resources, allocate budgets to accomplish goals
- HubSpot marketing sequence for user engagement
- Facebook, TikTok, LinkedIn content creation and engagement
- Assistance in video editing
- Two (2) years of experience in marketing, to include digital and social media marketing
- HubSpot certification
- Ability to work in fast paced environment with multiple priorities
- Self-starter with ability to manage time with minimal supervision
- Proficiency with Adobe Suite/Cloud
- Creative writing and content creation
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, or equivalent field or equivalent work experience.
We are a startup, but this isn't our first time doing this. As a result, you can get the thrill of working at a startup, with the resources of a publicly traded company. We offer a best-in-class benefits package, as we are a Professional Employment Organization (PEO) with our partner Insperity that includes medical, vision, dental and life insurance. Our 401 (k) program offers an employer match, along with a 401(k)-profit sharing and performance-based bonuses and generous paid time off.
Land Intelligence is an EOE/Affirmative Action Employer M/ F/D/V. If you are interested in applying for employment and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org Land Intelligence also participates in the federal E-Verify Program.
- Required Skills
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, or equivalent field or equivalent work experience.
HubSpot or other CRM
Proficiency with Adobe Suite/Cloud
Creative writing and content creation