What is Amarki:
Amarki is a leading sales and marketing SaaS designed specifically for real estate agents, brokerages, and associations. It provides all real estate professionals, independent of their technical expertise, access to a diverse set of marketing tools to better connect buyers and sellers of residential real estate. Amarki connects and normalizes disparate real estate data sources such that they become actionable across different types of digital marketing. We are an early stage company where customer outcomes drive our daily decision making and each team member contributes to the overall vision of making complex real estate marketing easy.
The Role: Amarki Engineering Lead
Are you a highly experienced, ambitious full-stack developer looking for a challenging role where you can put your existing knowledge into practice while continuing to grow?
Amarki is looking for a motivated Engineering Lead to join our small and mighty team.
● This position will report directly to the CEO
● In addition, this role, along with the entire Amarki team, is fully remote
● You should have a great sense of humor alongside the desire to work in an early stage software company
● Own the entire end to end technical vision for the Amarki platform
● Provide technical leadership and mentorship to existing and future engineers
● Maintain rigorous code quality and documentation with appropriate tradeoffs decided with stakeholders
● Be comfortable leading mid/large projects from inception to delivery, with detailed specifications and documentation
● Focus on technical tooling, efficiency, and continuous improvement
Requirements and Qualifications:
● You have 5+ years of software engineering experience
● You are an expert PHP developer with full stack experience (we use Laravel with Blade templating)
● Solid understanding of Usability, User Centered Design, and predisposition for finding and looking for efficiencies in process and workflow
● Excellent knowledge of key design and architecture principles, CI/CD, AWS, DevOps, and delivery methods
● Strong understanding of 3rd party APIs (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Pinterest)
● Exceptional time management skills and the ability to work independently
● Market Competitive Compensation Package which includes Cash, Equity, and Benefits
Something looks off?